Sponsor S2000 Engine and S2000 Drivetrain Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 engine and S2000 drivetrain products

★★★ Competition Clutch & Flywheel - NO ONE BEATS OUR PRICING ! ~ Better than ACT ~ ★★★

Old 02-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by booost02
What is the warranty on this clutch? Also any experience any buzz at all? I have the act disk right now and it is HORRIBLE. Considering swapping my clutch out soon.

ACT kits are very well known for having a clutch buzzing in the drivetrain. We have has so many problems with ACT clutches that we have essentially stopped carrying their products.

Clutch buzz comes for a few reasons. First thing to note is a lot of people get clutch buzz, clutch chatter and clutch engagement noise all confused. Clutch buzz comes from a throw-out bearing that uses inferior materials than the oem unit, this lack of good tolerances is then transmitted through the drivetrain as noise and maybe even feel. Clutch chatter typically is indicative of a 6-puck clutch disk, rigid without springs and/or a clutch plate or clutch disk that is un-even. Clutch engagement noise can be a lot of different things but the biggest reason for any noise at all is going to be the type of disk used, material type and if an improper installation was performed.

To answer your question more precisly. Competition Clutch and flywheels do carry a warranty. We work with Competition directly and we are MASTER DISTRIBUTORS of them. We have used their clutch kits on our 650AWHP STi all the way down to my personal S2000 which I drive on a daily basis. I dont find any noise in mine what so ever and I have an OEM exhaust, so I know I would have heard it by now.

Hope that helps! PM me if you need anything else!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Former Sponsor

More twin-disc's in-stock!!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 08:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much for syage 3 shipped to 23709?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Badhabits2k
How much for syage 3 shipped to 23709?
You have Private Message!!!
Old 02-14-2013, 06:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the clutch! Installed the Stage 3 Clutch for my InlinePro Stage 1 Kit and man does it feel great. The stiffness of the pedal isn't even that much more over stock. I do notice that it does grab really hard which is good. It took a little getting used to at first, but once I got used to the pedal feel, I would have chosen this clutch even if I weren't boosted.

Not sure why a lot of people complain about Competition clutches, but this certainly as my vote. So far we're at 2k miles and the clutch has not made any weird noises or done anything odd. Really happy with this clutch over the ACT Set up that I was going to pay a fortune for. Glad the vendor reached out to help me with my choice.

Stage 3 FTW!
Old 02-15-2013, 07:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by helloimsteve
Thanks for the clutch! Installed the Stage 3 Clutch for my InlinePro Stage 1 Kit and man does it feel great. The stiffness of the pedal isn't even that much more over stock. I do notice that it does grab really hard which is good. It took a little getting used to at first, but once I got used to the pedal feel, I would have chosen this clutch even if I weren't boosted.

Not sure why a lot of people complain about Competition clutches, but this certainly as my vote. So far we're at 2k miles and the clutch has not made any weird noises or done anything odd. Really happy with this clutch over the ACT Set up that I was going to pay a fortune for. Glad the vendor reached out to help me with my choice.

Stage 3 FTW!

Awesome!!! These are the reviews that people need to see when it comes to a proper clutch kit over ACT. Low noise, normal pedal pressure, holds power and reliable! ALL AT A GREAT PRICE !!! Thank you for helping the community with your review and we hope to better serve you and everything else the best way we can.

Thank you!
Old 02-18-2013, 10:04 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

you got pm'd
Old 02-22-2013, 01:39 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rip_ej1
you got pm'd
You have an awesome clutch kit on it's way!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Former Sponsor

EVERYTHING IN-STOCK !!! EPIC TAX TIME PRICING!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Last day of the month EPIC SALES .... PM for QUICK RESPONSE !!!

Quick Reply: ★★★ Competition Clutch & Flywheel - NO ONE BEATS OUR PRICING ! ~ Better than ACT ~ ★★★