The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

More pics of my hot mess !

Old 09-09-2012, 12:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default More pics of my hot mess !

First i wanna apologize for bombarding you with pictures guys

went up the mountain for a drive tonight and I took some photos

this is my car, my style, me driving it and building it...

No its not clean and not ballin like some other s2k on here , its a work in progress, im aware its not for everyone but its functional and i enjoy driving it and looking at it.

You dont like it, thats fine, no need to be disrespectful tho, i hate and find boring 90% of the cars on this forum,do you see me hating on those people...no, its all about personal opinion so please, respect....

Old 09-09-2012, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely unique. Has that filthy rat-rod look to it. I would never do it to my own car, but I kind of like it
Old 09-09-2012, 12:48 AM

I know your car blah blah blah, but it's a bit much if you have to keep posting multiple threads just to show pictures. It's a reason for people to keep flaming. Just my opinion.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:50 AM

Always love seeing this...I think you need to stick with a Mugen top though it completes it.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:57 AM

I like it, I just wish the exhaust was a little bigger/sat a little lower.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:13 AM

Its cool I like, life would be boring if every thing was the same plus when it drives down a road I bet every one is like "wtf is that!" (in a good way)
Old 09-09-2012, 03:50 AM

If you guys hate his car so much then don't read his threads, it's not hard to just skip over it. I do like your car Tsukuba, one of my favorite suzukas on the forum.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:18 AM

Fugly! Buy a miata! Or a 240sx! seem like that the look your trying to go for.... But it's a s2000. There's no function, nor form to your car, but hey that my opinion I'm sure it looks like a Ferrari to you
Old 09-09-2012, 04:24 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

he said haters welcomed......

the thing is, why the need for yellow writing on a tire that is mounted to a wheel that is different from the front? it just looks mismatched and not well thought out. I understand "to each his own" funny looking S2000s with their hella ridiculous style makes all S2000 owners look dumb, because I am sure when people see your car they will assume all S2000s are little kids who throw ricey crap on their car for no other reason than to "stand out" and be different. it's like the kid in high school who wears black trench coats and eye liner, like ok we get it, your different, but you look silly.....

you have a wing on your car, but clearly you spent no time or money on the motor, so I don't think you need to worry about downforce with your 240hp touge monster........getting wheels that fit with a proper alignment might help......

I don't mean to be a dick, but you keep posting pictures of this car like your trying to prove something, then you finish it off by saying, Haters can hate. it's not that I hate, it's just makes me sad to see an S2000 with so much randomness........"

I don't mean to be disrespectful, just explaining why I think some people might shake their head, as I am sure a lot of people think the same thing when they see me driving down the street with a car that sounds like a dump truck with gauges everywhere,lol
Old 09-09-2012, 04:27 AM

^truth! First thing i think of is some dumb kid going for hella stupid, 'look at me plz give me attn" and i dont get why so many pics and post to prove someone what, if people dont like it the 1st few times. You have nothing to prove.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quick Reply: More pics of my hot mess !