Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

★★★ OFFICIAL GROUP BUY for ENKEI RP03 (17x10 +45) ★★★

Old 07-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default ★★★ OFFICIAL GROUP BUY for ENKEI RP03 (17x10 +45) ★★★

THMotorsports

Hello S2Ki !!!

THMotorsports is looking to do a GROUP BUY for the forum on any ENKEI wheel. THMotorsports has a SPECIAL relationship with ENKEI Wheels USA and we have done some custom wheels in the past.

We have previously asked the question on what people would like for wheels from ENKEI. We have narrowed it down to what is feasibly possible and what is going to be the best fit for the S2Ki forums.

We have found a demand for this and it's been tough trying to find a happy medium for everyone between size, color, style, big brake clearance, longevity and weight. We are no longer open to other people for various reasons on the previous discussion thread.

THIS IS A CUSTOM SIZE THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO DO FOR S2K PEOPLE AND EXCLUSIVE THROUGH THMotorsports !!!

You can find this previous discussion below:

ENKEI WHEEL "GROUP BUY" FEELER THREAD

Background:

THMotorsports is looking at purchasing around 200 wheels. That's 50 CARS !!! For a car that has established itself in the racing and import scene and with the multitude of owners around the world. This should be an easy task.

WHEEL:

SIZE: 17x10 +45

Pictured above is 17x9.5+38

COST:

We are estimating anywhere between $1,100 and $1,450 SHIPPED ..... Depending on COLOR and QUANTITY of people.

TIME:

Everyone wants cheap, fast and reliable. But in this game, you guys know that you can only pick two. We are thinking that you will be getting a reliable sense of service and product. A relatively cost effective price. But it will take time to create these wheels. ABOUT ~ 60 to 90 DAYS

LIST:

Please post your name on the list below for HIGH INTEREST ONLY!! We need to show ENKEI a high level of interest before pursuing such a large order. Once we reach 30 PEOPLE then we will begin asking for money.

ENKEI RP03 17x10 +45
----------------------------------
NAME.....................COLOR

Thank you.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please keep it cheap. Please. Google search puts a set at 1010 before tax/shipping. 1100 is more than doable and we can make this happen.

1.Squirtle/ Whatever color is cheapest (probably silver) (Can we buy only 2 wheels? I only want to run this size in teh rear but will buy a full set if I have to)

Thank you greatly for making this happen. You guys just hit my number one favorite vendor of all time.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Squirtle
Please keep it cheap. Please. Google search puts a set at 1010 before tax/shipping. 1100 is more than doable and we can make this happen.

1.Squirtle/ Whatever color is cheapest (probably silver) (Can we buy only 2 wheels? I only want to run this size in teh rear but will buy a full set if I have to)

Thank you greatly for making this happen. You guys just hit my number one favorite vendor of all time.

Only two? Maybe.... find a friend that wants to buy only 2 as well. I want to do these in sets and you will find that 4 will be better for you. Having an extra set on hand with good tires is best.

We are trying our best to make it cheap. Keep in mind, pricing from another RP03 in a different offset does not exactly apply when we are having a custom limited quantity set versus ENKEI doing 1000+ wheels in a run of another kind of wheel. Never the less. I have to under promise and over deliver. Anyone in this business will tell you it's all about the delivery. If I list them for $999 SHIPPED for sure and it ends up being more i would look like an ass. I think those are MAX and MIN's that I am looking to abide by.

THMotorsports is aiming for lower end spectrum. If people can agree on doing silver only versus SBC then that's going to help everyone. I hope this helps with our intentions on pricing!

Thank you for the nice comments. WE'RE TRYING !! I hate taking "no" for answer and looks like ENKEI is willing to play ball here.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:44 PM

I'll put myself down for a full set. If anyone in Socal wants to split cost/shipping with me and break into 2's just let me know via PM
Old 07-13-2012, 12:48 PM

Received 613 Likes on 428 Posts

I'm transferring people's names from the last thread specifically for this wheel. If you do not wish to be on it, my apologies (just post up and update the list.)

2. Bullwings 1 set - any color, whatever is cheapest or whatever people prefer toget this moving
3. Dipstick 1 set - silver
4. f20kills 1 set? - silver
5. Ddess 1 set - any color
6. Ghostsnake (2 wheels?) - any color

And thanks again for pulling through. Let's see if everyone else can pull through as far as numbers. Cross-Post it in the vendor exterior/interior forum too (I think that's where the wheel group buys go). The R&C forum is pretty small.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:58 PM

+1 on cross posting in other forums
Old 07-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Squirtle
+1 on cross posting in other forums
GOOD IDEA !! I'll see if I can have an admin put this in the for sale section and the interest thread in this one.

Thank you!
Old 07-13-2012, 02:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just remember that brake dust on SBC is very noticeable. For those wanting SBC finish.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I asked this in the other thread but didn't get an answer. What is the exact face Enkei will use for this? Will it be the face used on the 17x9.5+38s? The picture in the opening post on the S2000 is 17x9.5+38 not 10 inch width.

Also, is hyperblack available?
Old 07-13-2012, 06:19 PM

Ill be taking a set of this too. any color is fine. Thanks

Quick Reply: ★★★ OFFICIAL GROUP BUY for ENKEI RP03 (17x10 +45) ★★★