S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

CTSC S2K vs Toyota Solara

Old 08-22-2011 | 07:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CTSC S2K vs Toyota Solara

So Saturday night was my buddies 21st bday and we decided to celebrate in the City (chicago) I live in the north suburbs. So a lady friend of my met me at my place and I drove up. Well as we get on the highway some older guy (50's) passes me up in a white Solara and gets infront of me. I continue to cruise behind him at about 70mph. well since we are running a little late I decide to speed up. I turn my left blinker on and get into the second left lane, there are no other cars around, the solara moves and blocks me, I put on my left blinker and move to the third lane, again he abruptly moves infornt of me not letting me pass. At this point im like wtf, then all of the sudden he slams on his breaks down to 40mph, I slam on mine and drop it to 3rd and try to pass him up, but every time he moves infront of me and won't let me pass. Both my friend and I are totaly confused since I did nothing to provoke this, I wasn't tail gatting or anything. We were really confused. So I let him be and slow down and he speeds off. We hit a little traffic and I catch up to him. he is in the 3rd lane and im in the far left. as soon as i'm about to pass him he jerks his car over to my lane at the last second blocking me. We pass the traffic and when its safe to do so I try to pass him by going from the far left to the far right lane and he jerks his car over almost losing control. I could go back and forth and he would probably lose control since I could out handle him, but I didn't want him spinning out on the hightway and having someone behing us hit him. So I stay in the far right lane and again he wont let me pass. At no point did I lose my temper or get really mad, just annoyed. So since I'm behind him I turn on my bright lights, its 8pm and its starting to get a little dark. he is not really mad lol, he starts flicking me off out the driver side window, he has a moon roof and he starts flicking me off thru there too!! LMAO!!! he goes back and forth between windows flicking me off hahahahahaha!!!! im laughing my ass off. he then grabs an empty water bottle and throws it back at me, which i easily dodge. he continues to flick me off and eventually I get off the highway. That guy had some real andger issues lol.
Old 08-22-2011 | 07:44 AM

lol, wtf? Sounds like he should not be behind the wheel at all. He must have had some psychological disorder, because there is something wrong with his behavior.
Old 08-22-2011 | 07:52 AM

I have no Idea what his problem was, I'm not an antagonizer, if someone wants to race I will but only if there is no traffic. In my other encounter I just posted against the G's and the Z. They wanted to run but there was traffic,I told them to wait. we eventually just got in all for lanes and slowed the little bit of traffic there was to 50mph, once we had enough of a stretch we ran. I'm not an asshole lol, I'm really easy going and don't ever start trouble. If anything I'm always the one to stop situations before they happen. This guy just had some issues. I did let him get a little to me, since I put my high beams on, but that's as far as I let it get.
Old 08-22-2011 | 08:24 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Be glad yall werent killed, as for the other driver...his day will come when he messes with the wrong one
Old 08-22-2011 | 10:42 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ Agreed there are to many people now a days that carry guns and have violent tempers. Someone like him should know the saying dont bring a knife to a gun fight, or in his case a middle finger.
Old 08-22-2011 | 11:39 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm still recovering from the wall of text that smashed my face in. Wow.
Old 08-22-2011 | 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by d1rtyc4r
I'm still recovering from the wall of text that smashed my face in. Wow.
Just don't flick me off and throw water bottles at me
Old 08-26-2011 | 08:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

wait...you have a CTSC and you couldn't pull on him like in an instant?
Old 08-27-2011 | 12:53 AM

I could, but i know he would hit me if he tried to get in front of me as i passed him. Im not going to risk him hitting me and endangering my passenger or I.
Old 08-27-2011 | 03:03 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by drkphnx
I could, but i know he would hit me if he tried to get in front of me as i passed him. Im not going to risk him hitting me and endangering my passenger or I.
Ya i suppose. But if you went from far right lane and went all the way left and ripped it, i'm sure he couldn't stop you or even endanger you

Quick Reply: CTSC S2K vs Toyota Solara