Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Manny - Do Not Buy From Him

Old 06-30-2011, 12:06 PM

Received 64 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Manny - Do Not Buy From Him

I bought a ap1 valve cover from him and it showed up cracked. I asked him before i bought it if it was in good condition and he said yes.

I pm'd him telling him I'd like a refund and ill send this valvecover back and he said he "doesn't do refunds" and that I probably damaged it because i didn't like the color.

He said I wouldn't get a refund and "good luck"

I filed dispute on paypal and with my CC so just to let everyone know what a dishonest seller he is.

*Update with pics

how it was packed, shredded paper and two envelopes is not a good way to pack an aluminum valve cover

the damage

Old 06-30-2011, 12:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Let me tell you guys my part of the story.
He asked me if I would take $100 shipped, I said yes. He asked if there were any cracks i said No.
I took it to my local post office and told them to ship it for me with $100 insured through Fedex. Which came out to $19.93 + Packing material.
Few days pass by and I get a message saying that this guys wants a refund because it was cracked and I wasn't being "honest" and i tell him I dont do refunds that is why I paid the insurance in case anything happened. I don't know anything about how they packaged it because I let them do it for me. If you want to talk to the post office there name is 352-332-4330.
Please do the right thing and handle it with Fedex or the post office, it isn't my fault and I did my part now do the correct thing and get your money back by taking it out on the shipping company or the company who packed it.
The condition that's in this picture is how I gave it to them to ship.
Now he is threatning with his credit card company. How proffesional.
I have no reason to sell bad crap on here and I will no refund him the money because I didn't package it, wasn't in that condition when i gave it to the post office. IT isn't my fault and thats why i put insurance, if i wanted to jip you why would i pay extra to have it shipped through fed ex and add insurance. use your brain scam artist.
Attachment 202562
Attachment 202563
Old 06-30-2011, 12:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hope this gets resolved without hassle. Good luck!
Old 06-30-2011, 12:44 PM

He's making it a big deal. This doesn't need to be handled like this. I paid insurance for shipment and I didn't package it myself. He needs to contact fedex or the post office that's what they're there for rather than threatening me with his credit card company or paypal.

Btw thanks for the neg reps guys it doesn't do anything beside make you look like a scared internet vagina.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:12 PM

I havnt scammed anybody. I'll post up pics of it's condition and our pm's between each other.

Do some research and you'll see paypal will side with the buyer to protect them. Ill ship the valvecover back to you on my dime as soon as a refund is processed
Old 06-30-2011, 04:09 PM

You are scamming because I paid money for the insurance. People like you don't understand what an honest seller is. We'll see who wins if you do keep that shit that you broke. Im not crying over $100 that I can make in a few hours working. I just don't think its fair that you take the money you paid for something I didn't do but trust karma is always going to be there whenever you ship something.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:51 PM

Received 1,129 Likes on 1,006 Posts

If you sent it via FEDEX, why are you even bringing the Post Office into this?
Old 06-30-2011, 05:42 PM

Its a place who ships via fedex, ups and usps that's why.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:41 PM

This really isn't about the $100 at this point. Your choice of words and the way you've posted in this thread don't do anything for your credibility.

If it was my rep on the line here I'd pay the $103 and be known as a great seller who will fix problems that arise. Then you'll be able to sell your items for more money because Buyers will have no problem buying from you
Old 06-30-2011, 07:25 PM

Id like to see you find somebody who will give you $103 for free. If you win for being a crybaby so be it but I wont give you money for free. This country don't work like that homie.

Quick Reply: Manny - Do Not Buy From Him