Cars for Sale Cars, new and used for sale.
Mark this thread as Sold

2004 Honda S2000 FS (28,601 miles)

Old 03-28-2011, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Honda S2000 FS (28,601 miles)

CAR IS SOLD!

Hello and thank you for looking at my S2000. I hate to sell this thing but with two young kids and a wife it sees almost no drive time and I really want to see it go to someone that can enjoy it. AP2, 2004 28,601 miles. EXCELLENT mechanical condition! Drives like NEW! Does NOT use any oil between changes and I've only run Mobile 1 since I've owned it, shifts perfect and will take you anywhere.

I'm the third owner, I have kept it in my garage, under cover it's whole life. Before I purchased the car it had a clean carfax and 150 point Honda inspection, all checking out good. The title is clean and in my name, ready for the next owner. There are some paint chips on the hood and a few chips on the front bumper. Last summer while driving at night I hit something in the road (road-kill maybe) and it cracked the paint on the bottom of the bumper. That is the only negative thing with the car, I have not had the time to re-spray the bumper, but that is the only major thing with the car. I also want to note that the owner before me installed a different grill. Again, I will have to get some close up shots of the bumper. The interior is also perfect, perfect seats and clean floor mats.

The car was never raced or at any track days. Shifts perfect and all electronics work as they should. The top is perfect with no holes or any weirdness. It is a good low miles S, ready to have some spring and summer fun. I will try and get a better shot of the bumper this week. I will answer any and all questions. Just let me know.

I'm shooting for $16,500. But am open to offers. I've been looking around on the web and this site, and it looks like the prices are all over the place. It looks like the low mile clean cars are bringing a little more cash... And I want to stress that this is a stock car. The only after market item is an "drop in" K&NBut again. Also that I forgot to add; a few years back (with the car still under warranty) I was able to get ALL 4 wheels replaced due to some cracking clear coat. So, having said that, the rims are PERFECT (since they are pretty much NEW). Any questions, just ask, PM or post. Thanks all! (Location N.W. Ohio)

---

---

---

---
Any questions, PM or ask! Thanks!

OKAY HERE IS AN EDIT:
04/01/2011 @ 12:09PM (I wish this was a April fools joke, but it's not).

Okay, I was able to duck out of work and go to my shop to take a few quick pictures of the bumper damage. Like I said, I want to be honest with this car and don't want a perspective buyer to come out and not have the full story. The pictures of the bumper show the damage of when I tried to swerve and miss some road kill. It cracked the paint. I have no idea if this bumper was painted before I bought the car, BUT you CAN see that there is some sort of "after-market" mesh like grill in the background. When I bought the car I didn't even notice it since it looked clean. Having said that, the only really options in my mind are to sand and re-spray the bumper or pull it and get it back to how it was when new. I've seen the bumper for $245 ($275 to your door) on-line, OEM Honda. I DO NOT think that comes with the grill insert, that might be a few more bones, surely no more than $50. Then of course the bumper would need to be sprayed. That would make this car look like NEW! I was planning on doing this, but I have not had the time with my work and family life. And I understand that there will be some wiggle room in my price to make up for this discrepancy. Like I said, this car was a driver, not a trailer queen. ALSO, I got some picture of the tires, the fronts are fine (no surprise there) but the rears are about done. I cannot believe how quickly these F1's wear. I'll never get them again... You could get a summer season on them, but cold road or wet road would be scary... I'd recommend the new owner to slap some new rear skins on... There is also the picture of the paint chip on the hood, I don't think it's too terrible. I remember EXACTLY when it happened on the freeway, some dummy didn't have a tarp over his load of gravel and a stone went flying. I'm lucky is wasn't worse... So, let me know what you guys think. I'm still open to offers and I have one at $15,500 assuming that they are still okay with what I'm saying here. I feel that this car could have this cosmetic stuff fixed up pretty easily and then you would have a minty fresh low mile S2000 to enjoy... Thanks for reading.
----PICS----

---

---

---

---

[END]
Old 03-28-2011, 06:08 PM

Received 357 Likes on 289 Posts

you've got PM!
darcy
Old 03-29-2011, 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by darcyw
you've got PM!
darcy
Back at ya! Thanks man!
Old 03-29-2011, 02:55 AM

VIN #?
Old 03-29-2011, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by RhythmOne
VIN #?

JHMAP21404T004081
Old 03-30-2011, 12:14 PM

Still going to try and get some more pictures if people want them soon... I can NOT believe that it's snowing right now... Ohio sucks...
Old 03-30-2011, 06:09 PM

Interested in Trading for an EVO? PM me if so.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:34 AM

bump for a nice ride.

I'd be driving up there with cash in hand if I didn't already buy my lovely GPW MY03 late last year.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by TJ80
Interested in Trading for an EVO? PM me if so.
Thanks but I'll have to kindly say no thank you... My wife already says that I have too many toys. It is just a logical thing for me to do right now (selling my S) since our family is growing and a two seater sports car would just keep collecting dust... Believe me, it makes me sad... ...
Old 03-31-2011, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by smohan123
bump for a nice ride.

I'd be driving up there with cash in hand if I didn't already buy my lovely GPW MY03 late last year.

Thanks man! And congrats with your 03! They are great cars! I know I'll miss my baby when she sells, but like I said, this family of mine is keeping me moving at break-neck speeds... and the worst part is, my car just sits... I'm sure someone will have a GREAT time with this car!

Quick Reply: 2004 Honda S2000 FS (28,601 miles)