Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

epicanthal's GARAGE SALE

Old 02-25-2011, 12:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default epicanthal's GARAGE SALE

First Name: Kris
Price: FIRM unless stated otherwise

Harbor Freight Floor Jack (unopened)
Price: $50 pickup only

I bought this (and never opened) thinking I would use it instead of my old jack because this one goes a little higher, but I just never really needed it so it has to go.

Gallery

Yakima Rocketbox (measures about 90Lx25Wx15H inches)
Price: $150 pickup only

Bought this used maybe five years ago, its been super useful but I need to unload it since I'm not really using much anymore. It has scrapes on top from when I ran it through a parking garage that was just a centimeter too low , but no other damage. Comes with all mounting hardware. This box is similar to here, but mine is an older version so I can't guarantee it will fit like any information shown at the Yakima website. We would have to try it on your car to be sure.

Gallery

That's a 7 foot surfboard inside the box to give you an idea of the size, great box for ski/snowboard equipment:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AP2V3 with Tires (for now, I might remove the tires later for shipping)
Price: $900 pickup only

Purchased from another S2KI member. They are not perfect but I would rate them above 8/10. No curbs, just wear and tear nicks and chips and some scuffs on paint where they appear to have been cleaned too vigorously. I cleaned the wheels before taking photos, so if you can see any imperfections on the wheels in the photos then that's what you are seeing and not just dirt that wasn't cleaned off. The photos are high rez so download them to your computer if you want to zoom in better. The tires are Potenza RE-050 215/45 up front, Toyo Proxes4 245/40 in rear. Fronts have inner camber wear but still thread at center and outer, Rears are at least 75% thread remaining. They are off the car and waiting for a taker.

Gallery

Blue Work RS Lugs
SOLD

Volk Gloss Black LE28N in standard offsets 17x7.5 +50 and 17x9 +63, no center caps

Price: $1600 $1000 + Shipping
:

Wheels are off the car and I had the tires removed on 5/22/11. I will ship but allow at least a week for me to figure that out, USPS parcel post looks like it will run about $120 to Atlanta and hopefully less if you are closer to 90501 and maybe another $30 for packing boxes, etc.
I bought this set off a member here (ekimhey) in October '10 but since have found another set in gunmetal that I like more so these are back up for sale. ekimhey mentioned that one of the wheels had been professionally repaired, but he couldn't remember which and I couldn't tell either until I had the tires removed. You can see the repair in the gallery. Pics show some minor scrapes on the lips but those are hard to see/find without the use of the camera zoom. Minor nicks and chips here and there on black coating, but nothing major, just normal wear and tear.

Gallery

Old 03-05-2011, 09:46 PM

bump, added lugs.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:34 AM

lowered prices bump
Old 03-19-2011, 10:35 AM

Whats happening to the guys eye in your avatar? just curious lol
Old 03-19-2011, 10:38 AM

buy my wheels and I'll tell you LOL! That's my eye...surfing accident
Old 03-19-2011, 11:18 AM

Yikes! Crazy! Everything healed okay? Looks like you were pretty damn close to serious injury 0_o
Old 03-20-2011, 08:21 PM

^^Very close! There's a tear drainage system that runs from the eye into the nose....mine was filleted like a trout by my own board. That drainage system is tiny (as I'm sure you can imagine) and not easily fixed. I was cared for by one of the top (director of the field @ UCLA) surgeons that specialize on this particular area. Three surgerys (2 years) later my tears drain normal again. Believe me, you don't ever want your tears to not drain normally...think of a sink that backs up, becomes stagnate and overflows...not pretty.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:57 PM

bump
Old 04-23-2011, 03:15 PM

added Work lugs bump
Old 05-23-2011, 09:31 PM

bump