S2000 Brakes and Suspension Discussions about S2000 brake and suspension systems.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Sake Bomb

megan racing ez street coilover

Old 01-24-2011 | 04:35 PM

Default megan racing ez street coilover

as title states.

pls if you have first hand experience with these coilover i'd like to know:

1. your opinion on them about how the ride quality is. does the car feel more bumpier, smooth etc..

2. how long have you had them?

3. is it easy to adjust the height?

thanks in advance.

if you don't have them but know someone who has/had them and rode/drove in that car you may post away of what you think about these coilovers. BUT pls if your just gonna bash on these coilovers w/o "first hand experience" then go somewhere else or make your own post about megan racing and how much you hate them. i'm tired of all the haters, so haters need not apply.

in case you were wondering, i'm just going for adjustable coilovers to adjust my ride height and somewhat OEM performance, if not better. i don't plan on using these for track purpose either, just the everyday dd, road racing, and spirited driving in the mountain roads. thanks.

edit: my stock suspensions have over 113k miles on them so pls don't recommend me lowering springs and/or koni shocks. i've already done some math and it's gonna cost quite a bit more over than these megan coilovers. thanks.
Old 01-25-2011 | 03:32 AM

anybody??? thanks.
Old 01-25-2011 | 06:07 AM

I havent ridden in the EZ, but have driven the street series, and liked them. They are linear dampening, and very similar to almost any japanese shock out there, just much cheaper in the initial buy in. In my oppinion they are better than the buddy clubs and teins. I have been talking to the guys at Megan about possibly changing the valveing on the Spec RS double adjustable shocks, making them a monster buy for the money. For what your going to be doing with them, these should be more than enough, and a great bargain for the price.
Old 01-25-2011 | 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Hirevs2k,Jan 24 2011, 07:35 PM
as title states.

pls if you have first hand experience with these coilover i'd like to know:

1. your opinion on them about how the ride quality is. does the car feel more bumpier, smooth etc..

2. how long have you had them?

3. is it easy to adjust the height?

thanks in advance.

if you don't have them but know someone who has/had them and rode/drove in that car you may post away of what you think about these coilovers. BUT pls if your just gonna bash on these coilovers w/o "first hand experience" then go somewhere else or make your own post about megan racing and how much you hate them. i'm tired of all the haters, so haters need not apply.

in case you were wondering, i'm just going for adjustable coilovers to adjust my ride height and somewhat OEM performance, if not better. i don't plan on using these for track purpose either, just the everyday dd, road racing, and spirited driving in the mountain roads. thanks.

edit: my stock suspensions have over 113k miles on them so pls don't recommend me lowering springs and/or koni shocks. i've already done some math and it's gonna cost quite a bit more over than these megan coilovers. thanks.
You clearly don't understand how to get an unbiased opinion.
Old 01-25-2011 | 11:36 AM

I have megan street coilovers..not the EZ street..but theyre still from Megan...would you like to hear my experience and opinions??i dont see how much different they could be..
Old 01-25-2011 | 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by robinson,Jan 25 2011, 10:05 AM
You clearly don't understand how to get an unbiased opinion.
well these are the specific ones that i'm interested and would like ppl who have experience with them to chime in. i'm not trying to compare this or that.

pls enlighten me.
Old 01-25-2011 | 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by K.Shift,Jan 25 2011, 12:36 PM
I have megan street coilovers..not the EZ street..but theyre still from Megan...would you like to hear my experience and opinions??i dont see how much different they could be..
sure bud knock yourself out.
Old 01-25-2011 | 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by designfreak,Jan 25 2011, 07:07 AM
I havent ridden in the EZ, but have driven the street series, and liked them. They are linear dampening, and very similar to almost any japanese shock out there, just much cheaper in the initial buy in. In my oppinion they are better than the buddy clubs and teins. I have been talking to the guys at Megan about possibly changing the valveing on the Spec RS double adjustable shocks, making them a monster buy for the money. For what your going to be doing with them, these should be more than enough, and a great bargain for the price.
thanks for the info.
Old 01-26-2011 | 04:53 AM

bump!
Old 01-26-2011 | 04:10 PM

there should be a lot of ppl out there w/ these coilovers since the vendor is all sold out. lol. cmon owners, where are you?

Quick Reply: megan racing ez street coilover