Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

KBAB Tech Day Sat March 27th

Old 03-03-2010, 03:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KBAB Tech Day Sat March 27th

First off not trying to take away from anyone else day this month.

KBAB annual spring Tech Day. Charlie and I are hosting another great event to be.
This is again at my sisters large garage. We get 5 cars inside the garage so rain, snow or shine will work. Hopefully warm weather this year.

4041 Wheaton Lane
Sturtevant Wi 53177

This is the plan:
Grass games, golf and whatever people bring.
BBQ, Moonliver can't make this event (cruise) so I need someone to step up and be our cook.
This person needs to be here at 10:am to start breakfast for those here early, and stay till cooking is done being needed.
Please let me know, or I will do the cooking.

Also something different I am asking for everyone who comes, guest included and even if your not eating. To donate $5.00 per person.
This is for propane for grill, Kerosene for heat, breakfast food and wings. Pay me when you arrive please.

4-5 cars to be worked on at once. When signing up put down what is needed if anything on car for work. If its a lot be here early to get a spot in rear of garage.

Also sign up to bring some food if possible. (I will bring breakfast stuff and wings).
Need meat, buns potato salads, snacks, condiments and whatever.

Official sign up: List what is needed on car, food sign up and $5.00 per person.

List
Aquatic: Breakfast, wings
--No car stuff
K1ngfunK: possible cook
--brake pad change, maybe new brake fluid
lemonjuice: pepsi products to drink
sw05s2k: I'll bring some money
-- Not sure on car stuff yet.
ruexp67:
--I have some HID fog lights to install, and a bluetooth module. But I'll make sure all the S2000's get worked on first, and if I don't get to my car, no big deal.
patinum: $$$
Mountain-man: I'll bring the usual brats and "good stuff"
--re-install OEM rear sway-bar, possibly more junk. NEED FENDERS ROLLED!
chazzguitar: ascot, funny lookin' shoes, my middle finger and beer
scrapdog: will bring cash
--OEM Softtop swap (if not done before) and hopefully headlight
Luder94: $$$ and some liquor
--Depending on which S2K, Radiator hoses, Intake elbow, and diffuser OR Amps and Speakers
m02pilot:
Chris S2K:
--SS brake lines & fluid
Old 03-03-2010, 03:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not the greatest cook out there, but I can make up some pretty awesome scrambled eggs and some other breakfast / brunch items. I would be willing to be there for the required times for this.

Also, I need to replace brake pads and brake fluid sometime before the Dragon. I have confidence I can take care of the brake pads, but the fluid might require someone willing to try new things to help me, since this would be on Das Mini.

Official sign up: List what is needed on car, food sign up and $5.00 per person.
Aquatic Breakfast, wings No car stuff
K1ngfunK possible cook, brake pad change, maybe new brake fluid
Old 03-03-2010, 04:10 PM

I'll be there. Registration and emissions is due by the 26th on the s2000, so I'll have it out before then. Don't have anything to do on the car so I'll bring some non-alcoholic pepsi products and you all probably know that if any extra tools are needed, I can be home and back with anything else needed very quickly.
Shane

lemonjuice pepsi products to drink
Old 03-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Site Moderator
Super Moderator

Received 2,867 Likes on 2,079 Posts

Thanks for the call, Keith

Definitely In! Not sure at the moment what I'll need done to the car, depends on what happens with the body shop, so I may need to update. I'll just bring money for food/supplies, not sure how well food stuffs will do on the 5 hour trip.

List
sw05s2k - I'll bring some money - Not sure on car stuff yet.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:02 PM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

List
ruexp67 -- I have some HID fog lights to install, and a bluetooth module. But I'll make sure all the S2000's get worked on first, and if I don't get to my car, no big deal.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

In.

List
ruexp67 -- I have some HID fog lights to install, and a bluetooth module. But I'll make sure all the S2000's get worked on first, and if I don't get to my car, no big deal.
patinum - $$$
Old 03-03-2010, 09:04 PM

I might be down for this, but I'm not sure my installation of SS brake lines and fluid would be acceptable for this event since I'm uncertain about how much time it will take away from everyone else.

If someone can chime in and let me know if this is acceptable, then count me in. I can bring $ and if you guys are lucky, maybe I'll work the grill
Old 03-03-2010, 09:07 PM

Just a heads up to those of you who haven't gone to one of these, they make for incredibly awesome experiences.

Last year I did a COMPLETE soft-top swap (frame, motors, the works). Granted, I was the one of the first in the garage and I think the last one out that night, but it was an all-around great time.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Chris S2K,Mar 4 2010, 12:04 AM
I might be down for this, but I'm not sure my installation of SS brake lines and fluid would be acceptable for this event since I'm uncertain about how much time it will take away from everyone else.

If someone can chime in and let me know if this is acceptable, then count me in. I can bring $ and if you guys are lucky, maybe I'll work the grill
I've done SS hoses before on my car. They can be a pain, so I'll bring my special wrench. (can't remember what it's officially called, but it's for jobs like this) I'll try to help you out there, but some others may be of better assistance.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:21 PM

I IS IN!!!

List
patinum - $$$
Mountain-man -- re-install OEM rear sway-bar, possibly more junk. NEED FENDERS ROLLED! -- I'll bring the usual brats and "good stuff".

Keith, will there be someone to roll fenders at this event?

Quick Reply: KBAB Tech Day Sat March 27th