New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

2014 UPSTATE DRIVES & MEETS

Old 01-03-2014, 05:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2014 UPSTATE DRIVES & MEETS

S2K UPSTATE MEETS

UPSTATE DRIVES

COMPLETED EVENTS:
Sat., March 8th: FASTRAX Raceway Meet in the Albany area

May 17th, Albany Area Mod / Tech Day hosted by jsenclosure

May 18th Spring Drive to the Saratoga Auto Museum
Headchef is organizing this event. This event features a visit to the Saratoga Automobile Museum, followed by a short but exciting drive (high on content, low on time). It is easy to lose the drive leader on this drive. But if you have a keen sense of smell, you should be able to find the group again following the trail of burnt rubber laid down by the Chef.

June 21st - Lake Ontario Drive and Social. kdiringer00NFR is heading this up in tandem with Conedodger. The event is in the Rochester Metro area.

Sat., July 19th: Solidarity Drive For Levi #VI
Come drive the best roads ever in Upstate NY carved as they are through the Adriondacks. The Shirt aka blueosprey90 is the lead on this drive and this represents the 6th consecutive year that this drive is being run. I think it may claim the mantle of the longest running annual event in our community. Be sure to come for this drive, you will love the company and get to meet Levi, our northern-most member.

Fall Harvest Meet Sept 19-21
NOTE: Headchef is the lead for this event. This is a multi-day event that is expected to have people from outside of our community attend as well. Specifically Vintage, New England & Metro. Drive event may be on Saturday the 18th for those that are local. There are other events in the planning beyond the drive, like a Saturday dinner and a shopping excursion for the significant others. Dave has promised he will bring his cookies back just for this event. So everyone that has missed his cookies, be sure to attend.

2014 Rensselaer-Columbia Drive - Drive the beautiful countryside of Rensselaer and Columbia Counties
DATE: OCTOBER, 11, 2014
Old 02-09-2014, 06:02 PM

Received 47 Likes on 42 Posts

heya guys not sure if this is the right section to post in if it isn't mod can you please move for me. Anyway my name is Tony I am from Long Island and I am trying to get together the Lake George Drive I wanted to grab a couple of Long Island guys drive up to Lake George maybe rent a cabin by the lake maybe around Bolton landing and then maybe meet up with some of you upstate guys and go for a spirited drive around the mountains, and grab some grub and beer afterwards, was trying to get this going maybe for memorial day? If this sounds like a plan to you guys plz pm me and Maybe we can get the ball rolling.....thanks
Old 02-09-2014, 06:20 PM
A 2
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 167 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by mndthegap1
heya guys not sure if this is the right section to post in if it isn't mod can you please move for me. Anyway my name is Tony I am from Long Island and I am trying to get together the Lake George Drive I wanted to grab a couple of Long Island guys drive up to Lake George maybe rent a cabin by the lake maybe around Bolton landing and then maybe meet up with some of you upstate guys and go for a spirited drive around the mountains, and grab some grub and beer afterwards, was trying to get this going maybe for memorial day? If this sounds like a plan to you guys plz pm me and Maybe we can get the ball rolling.....thanks
Start a new thread in the Upstate forum for your event. This thread is more of a directory for all planned drives this season and not a discussion thread. I recommend you start a separate thread once you have finalized a date and details for your event.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:36 PM
A 2
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Received 167 Likes on 152 Posts

updated with info about Fall Harvest Meet