Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

PLEASE CLOSE

Old 07-24-2013, 06:42 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default PLEASE CLOSE

Name: Andy
Means of Contact: PM for cell # and PayPal info

Hello once again S2Ki! I'm back with some more pieces for sale off my AP1. Please see my payment, shipping, and reference info at the bottom of this post.

Megan Racing Engine/Transmission Mounts - SOLD!!!

Comptech Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator (RRFPR) - SOLD!!!

AP1 Flywheel - SOLD!!!

OEM Honda Clutch Pressure Plate - SOLD!!!

Science of Speed 4.8" Pulley for Novi 1200/1220 - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

OEM Honda Clutch Pressure Plate - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Here's my standard FS Thread shipping and payment information:

I will use USPS flat rate boxes wherever possible. They are affordable, offer tracking numbers, and ship extremely quickly (I’ve gotten things from CA to NC in two days). If USPS flat rate isn’t possible, I will use UPS ground. I will give a tracking number with everything I ship.

Payment is through PayPal ONLY, unless you are local and want to meet up with cash around Charlotte (typically I am only available to meet up on weekends, I work 8-5 M-F). If you want to purchase a part, please PM me for priority and for my PayPal address.

I am waiving PayPal fees (I calculated a sale price, added shipping via USPS flat rates, and that’s it). When you pay through PayPal, please select that you are paying for Goods. Do not send me money as a gift to get around PayPal fees; it will NOT benefit you in any way, and I am OK taking the 2% hit or whatever it is.

I have bought and sold many things on S2Ki and can provide vouches from several people and good friends that I have met over this site. All these items are off the car and ready to go so I should be able to ship quickly. I will tell you in a reply to your PM asking for my PayPal when I can ship. I do have a job where I travel every so often, so please bear with me if I happen to be on a business trip when you contact me wanting to buy something.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase! Thanks!

-Andy
Old 07-24-2013, 04:41 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not to high jack your thread old buddy(not much anyway), if anyone who wants that clutch also wants a AP1 flywheel I have one of those, PM me and leave this thread for Andy.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:21 AM

NP man, people can get a nearly new OEM clutch setup for CHEAP between the two of us!

Megan engine/trans mounts sold!
Old 07-25-2013, 06:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Buy with Confidence Great Guy and Fast communication, even though I missed out on a great deal.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Racerf1
Buy with Confidence Great Guy and Fast communication, even though I missed out on a great deal.
Thank you sir! And sorry those mounts got gone so quick!

As you can see by Racerf1's location, I am willing to ship international. Just shoot me a PM with your location and we can work out a new shipping charge based on your location.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:43 AM

BUMP! Back at home and can ship these ASAP.
Old 08-20-2013, 07:49 AM

Thread updated with an AP1 flywheel now included with the pressure plate and friction disc, and it comes with a brand new pilot bearing! This is an awesome deal for anyone with a clutch that's on its way out. Save hundreds over buying new and get 95% new parts! Seriously, look at the measurements I took in my description and see how new these parts really are.

Comptech RRFPR is the most complete set you will find on S2Ki. If you're looking for one, then this is your one-stop shop for all the parts you need for it.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:04 AM

RRFPR sold!

Clutch pieces are all still available at less than half the price you would pay for them new!
Old 09-05-2013, 10:53 AM

Who needs a new clutch? Save hundreds and buy mine! Only 8k miles on all pieces!
Old 09-05-2013, 11:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

PM'd

Quick Reply: PLEASE CLOSE