The Windy City - Off Topic A place to relax and unwind. Off topic section of the UMW.

Vent Thread

Old 11-02-2011 | 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

motherfcking no good lazy ass mexicans at work!

an IRS agent came to the shop today. turns out of the 2 mexicans worked/working for us, BOTH were collecting unemployment while employed with us. one collected for the first 3 months under employment. the other is collecting up to this date after 3 years of employment!!

one is married to a finance officer at a benze dealer thats making six figures. the other is the guy i kept telling my boss to fire for the past 2 years.
Old 11-02-2011 | 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by jeggy
motherfcking no good lazy ass mexicans at work!

an IRS agent came to the shop today. turns out of the 2 mexicans worked/working for us, BOTH were collecting unemployment while employed with us. one collected for the first 3 months under employment. the other is collecting up to this date after 3 years of employment!!

one is married to a finance officer at a benze dealer thats making six figures. the other is the guy i kept telling my boss to fire for the past 2 years.
lol, I don't get how that's lazy, more like greedy bastards. Besides, they got caught and now they are f@#ked. If they aren't legal they may even get deported. Some people, even if they have enough money, always want more, anyway they can get it. can't get upset over things that are out of our control. Look at all the ppl on welfare, I guarantee a lot of them have "income" coming from somewhere, some how, that would disqualify them in an instant. If you have the opportunity to do something similar and you don't, good on you, I would much rather earn what I get than "steal". It's all about ones morals and values, some people don't have any. Anyway, like I said, they are screwed lol
Old 11-03-2011 | 09:21 AM

He's lazy because he is lazy. He's my height and weighs 300 lbs. He never finishes cleaning up his mess at work. He lies. He been caught lying before. When ever we hear a story about people being thieves or criminals, he's always the one preaching about how he makes an honest living and he works to afford the luxury that his kids have. Today is the 3rd day he's been a no show-no call at work this week. If he ever shows his face at work, Imma throw some nails under his tires. That money he stole from the system, is going right back to the economy to get his tires fixed!
Old 11-03-2011 | 10:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Remind me NEVER to piss you off Jeggy .. NEVER
Old 11-03-2011 | 02:33 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ScrapDog
Remind me NEVER to piss you off Jeggy .. NEVER
jeggy, you are too mean! I would just stay out of it. Who cares? He will get his comeuppance.
Old 11-03-2011 | 03:20 PM
VAD

Originally Posted by jeggy
He's lazy because he is lazy. He's my height and weighs 300 lbs. He never finishes cleaning up his mess at work. He lies. He been caught lying before. When ever we hear a story about people being thieves or criminals, he's always the one preaching about how he makes an honest living and he works to afford the luxury that his kids have. Today is the 3rd day he's been a no show-no call at work this week. If he ever shows his face at work, Imma throw some nails under his tires. That money he stole from the system, is going right back to the economy to get his tires fixed!
3 no show-no calls in one week? And he's still employed??? On top of the other shit?
Old 11-03-2011 | 03:57 PM

He thinks he still employed. Hell find out he's terminated when he comes in. Whenever that may be. I told my boss just let him work and not tell him he's fired. Like the guy in the movie office space. Hahaha
Old 11-04-2011 | 09:03 AM

So this guy that's getting fired owes one of the shop mechanic 20 bucks. This guy told the mechanic that he's coming in today to drop off his uniform and pay that 20. He comes in, returns his uniforms, picks up his final check, asks for Mondays pay so he won't have to come back next week, then slips out the front door. Lying cheating motherfuker!
But I happen to notice the nails on the ground were no longer there after he left.

I'm not mean. I'm just vengeful.
Old 11-04-2011 | 09:12 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dude that dollar i owe you!!! I can paypal it.. No problem
Old 11-04-2011 | 09:23 AM

Wow! I just found out throught the grapevine. His excuse as to why he didn't show or called the past 3 days was because some of the people involved in the recent Southside corner store shooting where 3 employee and 2 shooters were shot dead are going after him. He said they thinks he's involved and followed him on his way to work the past 2 days and he been hiding out at his friends house. Hahahaha. I hope they catch him.
His entire tenure with our company we been telling him ne needs to change, move and get away from that neighborhood. Serves him right.

I get to say these things because I used to live in the ghetto. And I was smart enough to get away from it. This guy isn't and now he paying for it and I'm pointing and laughing at him. Hahahahahahahaha

Quick Reply: Vent Thread