Wheels and Tires Discussion about wheels and tires for the S2000.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is the best place to buy tires these days

Old 05-11-2015, 04:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by engifineer
Another vote for the rack and dtd. Dtd will have free shipping and tends to have rebates running a lot. I shop both. Lately though Tire Rack tends to have the better deals on the tires I am looking for. If buying wheels there it is nice because they include mounting and balancing and any extra hw you need, like hub centric rings and lugs.
just be sure to check that they sent you the correct centric rings... I received a set of TRM c3's mountded to some bridgestones and every wheel was MISBALANCED by over 4oz... yes, every wheel had at least 4oz worth of extra weights on it and sent me 4 front centric rings. called them back and had to fight with them to understand that the hub sizes are different between front and rear. they're still in the process of paying for my rebalance. submitted on Monday, didn't hear anything back. so I called them Thursday and was told I should have already received an email, stating that it was already submitted to processing. then Saturday, I received an email asking to prove my phone number on the account (that's also on the submitted receipt). On the plus side, they did rush to send out the rear centric rings (after a manager called me back, as they couldn't figure out why I was asking for two different size centric rings).