Wheels and Tires Discussion about wheels and tires for the S2000.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Camber Degree Display

Old 04-26-2011, 06:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

god no i do not want to be looking like the accord....
Jesussss, so im currently getting wheels with a rear offset of +45 what if i get a 15MM spacer for the rear isnt that like duplicating a offset???
So i realize that i cant just want a camber, has to be needed, and i really like that stance, i think my next wheels will be something like 18x10 with +20 offset even tho people where telling geuss its personal

Thanks again for everything guys, dont know what id do without u
Old 04-26-2011, 06:53 AM

not sure how wide a rim you are looking at but if its 17x9 +45 with a 15 mm spacer its basically going to fit like a +30 offset with is slightly more aggressive than my setup. just look at the the first picture in this thread of my car and imagine the rim 5 mm farther out, itll have a slight poke at that offset. however i dont suggest you get a spacer. i really dont understand when people get new wheels and space the crap out of them, why not just order a +30 from the start? then you wont have the danger of running a big spacer, and get a much bigger lip.

in regards to your next setup: its your car do what the heck you want to do with it. dont let other people tell you what YOUR car should look like. if you dont what to get flamed just dont post pictures, many people on here are VERY outspoken and think what they like is what every car should look like.

also, just a warning, if youre going to lower it a lot with an aggressive setup, its a major pain in the ass to drive, so get ready!
Old 04-26-2011, 07:03 AM

and one more word of advice that i think is very beneficial. i strongly suggest not going into one set of wheels, while already having your next set in mind. if you do, you will go into the first set already not satisfied and thinking the car is not looking the way you want it to. set a plan for the car and execute it. even if it means you will have to wait longer to get the wheels you REALLY want, it will benefit you in the long run. i have owned my car for 4 years and have seen so many people go through countless setups. it makes it feel like a never ending cycle. i envy those who can get to a setup they like and leave it completely unchanged for years.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by sebringsilvers2000
not sure how wide a rim you are looking at but if its 17x9 +45 with a 15 mm spacer its basically going to fit like a +30 offset with is slightly more aggressive than my setup. just look at the the first picture in this thread of my car and imagine the rim 5 mm farther out, itll have a slight poke at that offset. however i dont suggest you get a spacer. i really dont understand when people get new wheels and space the crap out of them, why not just order a +30 from the start? then you wont have the danger of running a big spacer, and get a much bigger lip.
Well see im ordering a pair of used Wheels, Work Meister Replicas (the ones from JLB) and they are white so i cant choose the offset, (but safe to say its a pretty happy choice of mine, there are only two wheels i have wanted, these or BBS LM/VS-XX style so i think/hope ill be content) I want a nice hunch like the black car... so im geussing i will go with a set of 20MM making the offset +30MM or maybe go down even more, this will more or less force me to go with the camber no?

18x8 +45 on 225's
18x9 +50 on 255's

Will it look retarded if i camber it with a drop of only an inch and a half from the Eibach springs and the spacers forcing it out?
Old 04-26-2011, 12:11 PM

well you arent stretching tire so just put as much camber as you need to make the wheels flush with the fender
Old 04-26-2011, 01:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

first, you are picking up a good set of replica of the Meister. Looks very much like the real thing.
I was thinking about picking up a set of the JLB Replicas but instead I waited a few months and had enough money for th Works.

If you're not planning to keep the replicas then I would suggest just rocking it without spacers and get the right spec next time around.
and plus +45 and +50 isn't bad.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:43 PM

wow seriously? this was purely an informational thread and we were just trying to help the OP understand what he wants in a wheel setup. get off your high horse and take your bullshit comments elsewhere. you are the reason this site has gone so far downhill. i have authentic work wheels and you dont see me calling him out do you?
Old 04-26-2011, 06:35 PM

sebringsilver, is that comment you made for me?
If so, I don't know where I gone wrong?...
I was just stating that JLB makes one of the best replica out there. not calling out anybody.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:39 PM

oh no sorry man the post i was referring to got deleted. the dude was going off on looking like a ricer and replicas and stuff out of nowhere and i hate when people do that
Old 04-26-2011, 06:45 PM

ha gotcha... it scared me for a sec. lol
I kind of figured a post was deleted.

Quick Reply: Camber Degree Display