Wheels and Tires Discussion about wheels and tires for the S2000.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

18X10 fitment question

Old 04-17-2012, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the same wheel specs and I made mine fit, and my fenders look perfectly fine, and not all bashed around? I daily drive mine as it is my only car. I understand the incorrect fitment is not for everyone but all the guy did was ask a question. Sure it has been asked but I do not see why some of these comments have been said.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by andrewv
I have the same wheel specs and I made mine fit, and my fenders look perfectly fine, and not all bashed around? I daily drive mine as it is my only car. I understand the incorrect fitment is not for everyone but all the guy did was ask a question. Sure it has been asked but I do not see why some of these comments have been said.
What tire size did you do for the rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2012, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by aLcm
Originally Posted by andrewv' timestamp='1334719659' post='21618298
What tire size did you do for the rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pm'd you
Old 04-18-2012, 10:37 AM

Don't PM, post. This is exactly why all these threads pop up, people don't like to talk.

What size tire and do you have pictures?
Old 04-18-2012, 01:21 PM

I would gladly post, but I know I am just going to get flamed so I would rather just pm the info. I am not going to keep my car like this for ever, just for a bit, and its been like this since january. Here are a few pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gcupris...7629251002774/

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...16481856_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...94767196_n.jpg

http://www.k2mphotography.com/Autos/2012-Automotive-Events/Island-Import-Day-Album-Two-3/22004943_gT6F8b#!i=1755455312&k=gKVfSFq

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...79694186_n.jpg

I have gotten nothing but complements in person. I like it, alot. I know the s2000 is a car for handling which is why after summer or maybe after winter I am just going to sell the whole setup and just go FI.

But as far as the setup I have 18x8.5 +25 offset front, 18x10 +25 offset rears. Front tire size is 215/35 and rear is 225/40. Using falken 512's. All of the fenders have been rolled, and only the front were slightly pulled. If you looked at the car, you would think the fenders were practically oem. They were not bashed up at all. The car is my daily driver so it is not hard parked, I have put about 4k miles on it since january. If you have any questions I would gladly answer them. But I rather not post all of this since I know on this forum im just going to get flamed for it. But I like helping people out and if it is something that they want to do than ill gladly tell them.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:28 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Tucks under the fenders no problem

Old 04-19-2012, 04:16 AM

@andrewv: Yep, you'll get flamed, but if it's what you like to do, go on and do it. Don't let anyone tell you what to do with YOUR car. There are plenty of people into that look/fitment (I'm not one of them, but to each, his own). The folks turning up their noses are the ones that want the s2k to remain unobtainable to "normal" folks.
/soapbox
Old 04-19-2012, 05:08 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Monch
The folks turning up their noses are the ones that want the s2k to remain unobtainable to "normal" folks.
/soapbox
No, the folks turning their noses up hate to see a brilliant sports car ruined by some stupid fad. It would be the same sentiment if they put 24" spinners on the car.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

some of you need to lay of with this shit. its honestly getting freaking annoying. this is a car community, people have different taste, different styles.. its not like he wants to do it to your car... its HIS own car, HIS parts, HIS cash... quit ur bitching. people on here come to talk about cars, share different ideas, and we all have something in common.... the s2000. isnt that what this website is about? people talk and share things???? and you know what, alot of people dont want to post on here, or are affraid to post on here, because some people instead of giving advice they just mock and laugh at others and tell them how their goals and visions are stupid and unachievable. so maybe more people would post on here, if some of you turds kepts ur smart comments to yourselves.... if you simply dont like what he wants to do just say: " it can be done, however i dont agree with it because its dangerous.. i dont know alot about this hella flush thing but let me get you in touch with someone who knows alot more than i do" <<<< thats the way a real grown man would handle a situation... some of you ppl on here act like 5 year olds, grow up... if every car was tuned the same way and everyone had the same taste...well then it just wouldnt be fun, would it?
The following users liked this post:
Dat_Jerzy_Dude (01-05-2017)
Old 04-19-2012, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by xbosanacbax17
some of you need to lay of with this shit. its honestly getting freaking annoying. this is a car community, people have different taste, different styles.. its not like he wants to do it to your car... its HIS own car, HIS parts, HIS cash... quit ur bitching. people on here come to talk about cars, share different ideas, and we all have something in common.... the s2000. isnt that what this website is about? people talk and share things???? and you know what, alot of people dont want to post on here, or are affraid to post on here, because some people instead of giving advice they just mock and laugh at others and tell them how their goals and visions are stupid and unachievable. so maybe more people would post on here, if some of you turds kepts ur smart comments to yourselves.... if you simply dont like what he wants to do just say: " it can be done, however i dont agree with it because its dangerous.. i dont know alot about this hella flush thing but let me get you in touch with someone who knows alot more than i do" <<<< thats the way a real grown man would handle a situation... some of you ppl on here act like 5 year olds, grow up... if every car was tuned the same way and everyone had the same taste...well then it just wouldnt be fun, would it?

Please follow your own advice and stop calling people around here "turds".

Quick Reply: 18X10 fitment question