Want to Buy Looking for something? Post requests for parts in this forum. WTB Only.

WTB/WTT AP1 S2000 - CT

Old 09-10-2014, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB/WTT AP1 S2000 - CT

Hey all,

First post, and hopefully many more to follow. I am currently looking to either sell to buy or trade my 09' Volvo C30 for an AP1. I know the car I have for trade is not everyones cup of tea, but hope everyone can at least be on board for the fact that I am looking to get into a s2000. Below is a build list of what I have to trade (or if fortunate enough sell and purchase an AP1).

I am looking for an AP1, no preference on year or milage. Depending on milage and year though, I would require some cash on top but we can discuss logistics when the time is fitting. Happy to answer any questions, and if the car sells then I will be looking to purchase with cash.

2009' Volvo C30, 74,000 miles

Engine: 296 whp / 320 ft/lbs on mustang dyno

Elevate upper intake manifold
Elevate intake tube
Elevate silicone intercooler lines
Cx racing front mount intercooler (larger than elevate)
Bosch ev14 injectors
K16 turbo (4k miles) with proper RS oil lines, new washers and correct Pcv adapter
Elevate / auto tech k16 tuning running 21psi
3" cat less down pipe
Elevate 3" cat back
Oem clutch and pressure plate (4k miles)
Eire Volvo rebuild axles- passenger and driver (both under 5k)
Vibratech transmission torque mount
Forge CBV

Suspension:
Megan racing coil overs with front camber plates (<10k miles)
Rear FK springs
Hotchkis 32mm rear sway bar
Elevate front strut bar
6 point rear strut / chassis brace

Interior:
Bride GIAS low max reclineable seats
6 point cam lock harnesses with shoulder straps mounted at 4* to seat
Nardi kallista steering with with momo hub adapter
Honda Type R shift knob
Rear seat delete with optima red top (brand new) mounted under
6 point chassis brace with polished swedge tubing and heim joints

Exterior:
Porsche Twist 18x8 and 18x10 with adaptech adapters
Body graphics by Jsutai
R design body kit including rear spoiler
Factory fog lights
Rear wind shield wiper delete

Overall description:
This car is honestly fair weather only. I have a daily and this thing only comes out to go to shows, or when its a gorgeous day with no rain clouds in site. It's garage kept, and hasn't seen snow since I purchased it. The paint is absolutely beautiful, however with 74k miles it has some small chips, knicks and light scratches that I couldn't pull out from machine polishing.
It's an absolute blast to drive, I had it weighted at a local recycling service station and it came in at just 2940lbs with over a half tank of gas. This car was dyno'd on The Shop's brand new mustang dyno, which after the run, I found out its one of the lowest reading dyno's in the area. It's safe to say this car screams.

I have many stock parts that will come with the car, to much to list but they include stock suspension, exhaust, intake, turbo, interior pieces sans OEM seats and so on.

This car has been my pride and joy, and has been meticulously maintained with no cost spared to have a super reliable and well built car. I am selling only because I am looking for a track oriented toy.

Price: This was tough, but I gauged what these cars are selling for and what people have desire to spend for.
So I will sit fairly firm at 17,500.

Concerns for buyers: This car has an air bag light from installing the seats. I have 2.2 ohm resistors which resolved some of the issues, but the main issue is from the OWS, and I just do not have the time or desire to figure it out.

Other than that, the motor is bullet proof, car drives great and is tight with everything from steering to brakes. I am more than happy to answer any and all questions, as well as schedule test drives for serious buyers. Plenty of pictures, and can answer any / all questions. Best and quickest way to reach me is call/text at 203-770-1006.

Located in Norwalk, CT

(WITH CHASSIS BRACE REMOVED)

Thanks for looking,
Ian C.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:19 PM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Very nice car! Good luck with your search
Old 10-01-2014, 12:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a sick car, one of the nicest C30's I have ever seen by far. If you were local (far from it though), I'd probably have to come and check it out.