Want to Buy Looking for something? Post requests for parts in this forum. WTB Only.

WTB Stock AP1 in Georgia Area

Old 02-18-2016, 11:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Stock AP1 in Georgia Area

INTRODUCTION: So this is my first post here in what may be a fruitless search, but it never hurts to try right? Okay, so I have a longtime friend who is looking for a well maintained relatively stock Honda S2000 with a clean title to purchase preferably in or around the Georgia area to buy. (We are open to going further outside the state for the right car, but it all depends on the price and condition in that case.) Sounds easy enough right? Well here is the catch: my buddy is in the Army, he has a family, and well military pay isn’t that great… so money is a bit tight. Due to this fact the max he can really spend is $8,000… well at least without having his manhood removed by his wife. (Army wives are no joke man.)

While that is not exactly bottom dollar, I do know that is on the lower side of what the market would dictate. What we are hoping to find is someone that has an S2000 and that has really cared for and loved the thing but that is open to taking a bit less to make sure their car gets a good home. My friend and I are long time Honda owners and fans, and I promise you he will take good care of whatever car he can get his hands on. He has already said that his normal ride (a 2002 Acura TL) will get the boot from the garage for whatever car he gets. As such he doesn’t want a car that has been hacked up or modded to death. Some light mods are okay, but he really would prefer to get something that is bone stock.

IDEAL VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS:
  • A 1999-2003 (were the 99s even offered in the US?) AP1 S2000.
  • Prefer closer to 100,000 miles, but am open to higher mileage examples if in good shape.
  • A vehicle that has ideally not had a bunch of owners.
  • Any color as long as the paint is in decent shape.
  • A vehicle that is close to stock.
  • Good service history.
  • Clear Carfax report (we can pay for this).
  • A car that has never been involved in a major wreck.
  • A car with a clean title.
  • Vehicle must pass inspection from a qualified mechanic before purchase.
  • Preferably a seller in or around Georgia\Southeast.
OFFERING IN RETURN:
  • Up to $8,000 (depending on condition and what work needs to be done on it) with prompt payment and no financing issues (he has cash in hand as it were).
  • A good home for your vehicle with the promise of a responsible caretaker of a owner who will not to hack it up or make it into a clown car.

CONCLUDING STATEMENTS: So with all of that said: is there anyone on this forum that lives in the Southeast who has a car that matches the description above and that is willing to consider such an offer?