Want to Buy Looking for something? Post requests for parts in this forum. WTB Only.

WTB Honda S2000

Old 05-10-2015, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Honda S2000

Hey all,

It's been about 4 years since my last post and that was when I was searching for my very first S2000. Through the wonderful people in this forum I found the perfect car for me and had been enjoying her for the last 4 years. Unfortunately, today a truck decided to run a red light and total my poor car. Needless to say, the loss is great for a car that's been every bit as reliable as I heard about before the purchase. Fortunately, the hardtop was safely stored at home so that's one positive. I now find myself on the search for another S2000.

I am not too picky on the model year or color, as long as the car is mostly stock (though I wouldn't be against some light mods) and free from any crashes or major damages. I would ideally like to stay under 16k, but depending on the right car I would be willing to pay a little extra. Thankfully, there were multiple witnesses to the truck running the red light and the police have written in their report that the other driver was at fault, so I hope to have the money for this purchase soon. I will be searching through the for sale posts daily but any suggestions or car for sale that can be recommended to me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone and I hope to be back in a S2000 soon!

Ron