Want to Buy Looking for something? Post requests for parts in this forum. WTB Only.

WTB AP2 GPW S2000

Old 04-28-2010, 11:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool WTB AP2 GPW S2000

I'm prefinanced from my credit union and may even have enough to pay cash. I'm in So-California. If the price is right, for the right car (excellent verifiable condition) I will definitely ship. If shipping, I will pay to have local dealership inspect vehicle after I run a clean CarFax.

2004+ Honda S2000, GPW ONLY
Less than 40,000 miles
No Accidents preferred
Single-owner preferred
No Forced Induction Motors preferred
No fleet/lease vehicles
No cars that have been in major accidents or have camber screwed up.
No cars that had to be repainted.

Because I've gotten some offers that were seriously out of what I see as a fair price, I've included the following price list:

2004 - Under 40k miles in excellent condition - 15,900
2005 - Under 20k miles in excellent condition - 17,600
2005 - Under 40k miles in excellent condition - 17,300
2006 - Under 20k miles in excellent condition - 19,800
2006 - Under 40k miles in excellent condition - 19,250
2007 - Under 20k miles in excellent condition - 21,500
2007 - Under 40k miles in excellent condition - 20,850
2008+ - Under 40k miles in excellent condition - 23,000 max (out of price range any higher for me, sorry)

Please note, if you have a hard top, I will add 1,000 to the cost of the car if the top is in good to excellent condition and has proper fitment without any leaks (if it sits sideways, no go for me, cost of replacing will be deducted).

If you have full service history, I will also add a 250 premium. Why so little? Because the above prices are of excellent condition on KBB. KBB only rates a car in excellent condition if it already has a full service history.

KBB.com Definition of Excellent Condition:
Looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning.
Never had any paint or body work and is free of rust.
Clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection.
Engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects.
Complete and verifiable service records.
I know, i know...but Jabbar, GPW cars are SO HARD to find...they're so worth more than that. Ahhh, you are correct my friend, but no cars ever sell at KBB prices. The reason I'm almost matching KBB price is BECAUSE it's a GPW car. Sorry, but that is already factored into my pricing.

I've seen three 07's with less than 20k miles sell between 19-21k. I've seen 05's with less than 20k miles sell under 17k. Is it rare, yes? But I feel that the prices I listed above are completely fair. You can try to change my mind, however prices going up due to summer is irrelevant to me, I can wait till' winter.

If you have a trunk oem lip, side skirts, front oem lip, spoon or mugen hard top, please don't part out, I'll buy car with those items and pay the premium.

If your car is in good condition, I will absolutely consider the vehicle and give you a fair price. I'm no low-baller, if the car isn't right for me, I'll tell you. I don't want to waste anyone's time, please be upfront and honest with me and I will do the same for you.

I haven't been in the situation yet, but I can sympathize with having to get rid of a car you love, I appreciate your time. Thanks everyone!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:16 AM

I got an 05 Spa Yellow with 50k miles clean title, no dings or dents. Comes with 18" SSR Competition with K&N Intake, the car is very clean and always garaged. Let me know, located in Walnut
Old 04-29-2010, 09:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i dont think hes budging on color
Old 04-29-2010, 04:41 PM

I been looking for 8 months...I can wait =)

GPW only, unless you're paying for the full paint, including engine bay and door jams

ty for bump though =)
Old 04-30-2010, 06:18 PM

I have an '07 with 50k miles that Ive been planning to return so it be better to sell to someone who wants one.

We can work something out. It has the red interior.

Im in So Cal - Ventura Co

Let me know
Old 04-30-2010, 11:33 PM

Hey pemex, thanks for the msg, but I'm looking for something that is fairly stock and under 40,000 miles.

sweet looking car though, I perused ur myspace...man, that is a sexy s2k =)

Man, this is so frustrating...
I saw an 07 with less than 35k selling up San Fran. Girl was nice enough to call me and I'm like, ok I'm interested, but I'm in Socal, can I email you with some details tonight? I'll wire money if the car is acceptable. I get home...car is sold
#!$!

I saw an 07 in Rancho Cucamonga last weekend for sale. Same thing...I saw the post on Friday (it was posted Friday morning on Craigslist) and the guy respond on Saturday and is like, sorry, it sold last night
#Q$!

I see an 07 on facebook today and msg this girl twice and she's not responding =(. Either it's sold or she's slow to get through the 1000s of emails she probably got in regards to buying the car.

btw...I HATEEEEEEEEE people who are selling cars that don't respond. I mean...if you're not serious about selling the car, why are you posting it up on the web? *@*!

thanks for the bump
Old 05-01-2010, 08:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its a highly sought after color combo. Good luck with your search!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by jabbarahm,May 1 2010, 12:33 AM
Hey pemex, thanks for the msg, but I'm looking for something that is fairly stock and under 40,000 miles.

sweet looking car though, I perused ur myspace...man, that is a sexy s2k =)
set up your voicemael box!! jk

My car is modded but I am bringing her back to stock as we speak. The only thing that might stay on the car is the ap2 v1 non staggered set up and my seibon carbon mugen style hardtop

Call me back when you have a chance. Sorry I could not call you back last night...heard some local bad news.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:52 PM

My voicemail is setup, but I don't think I ever gave you my phone number ?

lol, i'm not sure who you're calling. I definitely don't have your number.

Anyways, my other concern is how the car has been driven. I don't really want to invest in a car that's been in the canyons.

I know, I'm being very picky...it's okay, I'll keep waiting
Old 05-01-2010, 04:01 PM

good luck on your search, i know how hard GPW is to find, i waited along time to find one with the tan interior myself. im sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Quick Reply: WTB AP2 GPW S2000