Want to Buy Looking for something? Post requests for parts in this forum. WTB Only.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Old 02-23-2006, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

WARNING TO ALL S2KI members: DO NOT BUY FROM NSPTUNERS. They'll sue you if your product is faulty. I bought a CF wing off them and they claim PERFECT FITMENT. When me and the accessories guy at the Mazda dealership (He's been doin accessories for years on Acuras and Hondas) tried to install it, we found that it doesnt arch enough to fit flush to the trunk. So when you bolted down the sides, it added stress to the middle. THey didnt provide no proper instructions except to have a professional install it, which was done. Anyway, the bolt came out of the Carbon Fiber because of the stress of the poorly designed wing. Now they're SUEING me because they cant get their sh*t right. Be careful.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Richee,Feb 23 2006, 12:00 PM
WARNING TO ALL S2KI members: DO NOT BUY FROM NSPTUNERS. They'll sue you if your product is faulty. I bought a CF wing off them and they claim PERFECT FITMENT. When me and the accessories guy at the Mazda dealership (He's been doin accessories for years on Acuras and Hondas) tried to install it, we found that it doesnt arch enough to fit flush to the trunk. So when you bolted down the sides, it added stress to the middle. THey didnt provide no proper instructions except to have a professional install it, which was done. Anyway, the bolt came out of the Carbon Fiber because of the stress of the poorly designed wing. Now they're SUEING me because they cant get their sh*t right. Be careful.
Wow. As a business owner myself, I have dealed with these types of problems alot in the past. Not saying anythin bad to you direct, but you should know if you buy an aftermarket part, you will never get perfect fitment, it is a REPLICA of the original. It just like cloning, you can clone a dog, but you won't have the exact same dog. Now if he sold it as a near perfect fitment, there you have it, it is near(meaning not OEM) so you may have fitment issues. I have had different body kits on even my own car, OEM , and aftermarket, and knock off stuff too in the past, Some of the stuff doesnt fit, but hey, you get what you paid for. Wanna save a few bucks, from buying the real deal, you will have fitment issues. They make replicas, for people that dont wanna pay high dollars for the real thing. If you want perfect fitment, Buy an OEM, cause that is the only way you will get a perfect fit.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:33 AM

I Deal with them (NSPTUNER) before without any problem
Old 02-23-2006, 11:34 AM

Why would they SUE you?
Old 02-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Former Sponsor

Dear Richie,

I was really unaware of this situation. I do not handle the sales on ebay and I'm sure that is where you purchased it.

The wing was never stated to be a perfect fit...it is near perfect fit. You are not suppose to over tighten the studs. In doing so, this will allow the studs to snap.

I have personally installed this wing on my trunk to gain better knowledge on the fitment and I highly doubt it is as horrible as you had just described it.

I will gladly help you in any way I can. Please PM me.

I do apologize for this inconvenience. Again...I was absolutely unaware of your problems.

I have sold many of these wings on the board already and really no complaint. Just a reminder, I personally don't manufacture these wings myself, but I do try my best to make sure each spoiler is produced correctly.

-Tommy
Old 02-23-2006, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by I dont wait...,Feb 23 2006, 12:49 PM
Dear Richie,

I was really unaware of this situation. I do not handle the sales on ebay and I'm sure that is where you purchased it.

The wing was never stated to be a perfect fit...it is near perfect fit. You are not suppose to over tighten the studs. In doing so, this will allow the studs to snap.

I have personally installed this wing on my trunk to gain better knowledge on the fitment and I highly doubt it is as horrible as you had just described it.

I will gladly help you in any way I can. Please PM me.

I do apologize for this inconvenience. Again...I was absolutely unaware of your problems.

I have sold many of these wings on the board already and really no complaint. Just a reminder, I personally don't manufacture these wings myself, but I do try my best to make sure each spoiler is produced correctly.

-Tommy
. great service . Tommy for President.
Old 02-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Richee,Feb 23 2006, 12:00 PM
Prove that you're being sued by this company. Until then, this is just bullshit and slander and has no part on this board. I suggest you PM I dont wait... or call them on the phone.