Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Some pics ( kenny has bettes ones )

Old 09-11-2006, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kenny_son,Sep 11 2006, 09:17 AM
next meet i think we should do a drive to whistler and have lunch or dinner over there and then drive back.
That is very good idea. My experience was leaving the Georgia st. Cheveron at 10 am, take a leisure cruise up to Pemberton and having lunch at the golf club. I believe the place is called Big sky golf club?
Best on a sunday morning with little traffic.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:58 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

S2k_Mike - you definitely would have been the only whiteboy...haha..oh well.

ya in a couple weeks ill start a signup list for a cruise down to whistler..maybe we can eat at the steak restaurant over there or jack nicklaus golf course.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:16 AM

Haha oh well...I don't mind being the only white guy.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:53 AM

its not like we dont white guys.............................................. .................................................. ......................................anyways..... ...................................

if you come to the next meet (whistler cruise) just watch out for S2sizzle(francis) and CS_84(kevin).....oh wait....and SumAznGuy............they might hit on you.

hahaha jokes!!
Old 09-11-2006, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by kenny_son,Sep 11 2006, 11:53 AM
its not like we dont white guys.............................................. .................................................. ......................................anyways..... ...................................

if you come to the next meet (whistler cruise) just watch out for S2sizzle(francis) and CS_84(kevin).....oh wait....and SumAznGuy............they might hit on you.

hahaha jokes!!
Hahaha I didn't say that you guys didn't....almost all of my co-workers are asian, so I get your guys sense of humour.

And just to put it out there...I am NOT gay. I am engaged to a WOMAN! haha
Old 09-11-2006, 11:10 AM

Great meet guys!! I will definately come out to the next meet if my car is ready by that time. Oh BTW, anyone from the valley? we can cruise to the meet together.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:27 AM

TURBOCHARGED GPW...omg...it would be amazing if you could come to the whistler cruise..ill be setting it up in a few weeks.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by kenny_son,Sep 11 2006, 10:53 AM

hahaha jokes!!
Just for clarification, I do phone sex, but not in my car cause my exhaust is too loud.

C_S_84 thought he saw me at a gay bar because he was there but that was a mistake in identity.

Old 09-11-2006, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by kenny_son,Sep 11 2006, 10:53 AM

hahaha jokes!!
jhahah you asses.. the only gay ones on here is cs84 and sumazn guy... they hooked up at the gay bar or some shit.. i was just feeding the fire.... I am allso with a WOMAN~!!! lol.. u gay bastards... " just so everyone knows.. kenny stayed over night at his buddies house after the meet. * his buddy had some beers, and was soaked in it too* ) Kenny who's gay now PUNK!? lol
Old 09-11-2006, 11:41 AM

hahahahahaha.....i dont know man.....kevin was like ive seen you somewhere and then don was like gay bar...and then you didnt say anything or deny it...haha....and then kevin was like...oh yaaa..thats it...hahahaha

Quick Reply: Some pics ( kenny has bettes ones )