Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Some pics ( kenny has bettes ones )

Old 09-10-2006, 12:52 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

couple pictures of me and my buddies from a couple weeks ago.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=S...=0#entry8529787
Old 09-10-2006, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice meeting you guys.. it was a great turnout kenny. become a member and be the official meet whore, i mean organizer. I was happy with meeting a few of you guys but hard to put faces to cars.. or names in that matter.

I was alittle upset at one person, the Kumho Yokamaha character. I dont know your name dude but you know what? Its not nice to bash other peoples shit. People were asking me what my rear tires were... I didnt even know myself.. That shows how much I care for them because they are TEMP.. as in i spent 400.00 USD to have these rubber on for 4 weeks so i can wait for my New rims ( second set this year btw) .. and My New rubber which if you do happen to ask are Bridgestone S03s wich are my 3rd set, IMO are one of the best tires on the market for the S. Anyways, nice facial expression you made and nice attitude. You dont know me, dont knock my shit.

What you work at a tire company, you think its ok for you to wear a jacket sponsored by the almight KUMHO and Yokahama wich is a better company but who are you???. My point is, I didnt come over to your car, point out things and laught in your face while a whole bunch of people were looking at your car, soo the same respect would have gone for me I would have expected. Anyways.. Your car was wonderfully modded besides the white banner sporting tire companys.. you probably didnt mean any harm, but when people put time effort and sweat and blood into their car, they can become easily offended.

Kenny, it was good to see a young guy like you with the attitude you have to keep these meet consistent. From now on, I will try to attend them as often as time allows.

Great meet and great meeting you guys.

Sokha
Old 09-10-2006, 02:29 PM

thanks for coming out!!! it was nice seeing your car up and close.i wish i had the money to buy your rims off of you though.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by racerfan,Sep 9 2006, 10:20 AM
the all asian s2k meet (sorry, i won't joke around out of courtesy for you). I've taken it down, sorry I will only post wholesome stuff from now on.
no worries.. a few of us were kind of like wth does that mean? it's all good..
Old 09-10-2006, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by S2sizzle,Sep 10 2006, 07:04 PM
no worries.. a few of us were kind of like wth does that mean? it's all good..
No worries, sorry I wasn't clear on it or explained myself better, just it seemed to have relevance to the s2k asian party
Old 09-10-2006, 09:50 PM

nice pics.

the white ap2, with the white ce's? what size/offset are they. .they look agressive
Old 09-11-2006, 12:48 AM
woo

Hey Kenny that was a good turn out i pm'ed you my number like i said i would gimmie a shout if u wanna cruise sometime or vice versa. It was nice meeting everyone, pics look awsome. Too bad they're weren't more red s2k's out there =( we're a rare breed haha.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by MR2S2K,Sep 10 2006, 01:28 PM
I was alittle upset at one person, the Kumho Yokamaha character. I dont know your name dude but you know what? Its not nice to bash other peoples shit. People were asking me what my rear tires were... I didnt even know myself.. That shows how much I care for them because they are TEMP.. as in i spent 400.00 USD to have these rubber on for 4 weeks so i can wait for my New rims ( second set this year btw) .. and My New rubber which if you do happen to ask are Bridgestone S03s wich are my 3rd set, IMO are one of the best tires on the market for the S. Anyways, nice facial expression you made and nice attitude. You dont know me, dont knock my shit.
Sounds like you are talking about my jacket, but I don't remember saying anything or doing any facial expession about your tires.
In fact, if you didn't mention you had S03's on your post, I would have no idea if someone asked.
But hey, it was dark out and if you think I was rude and disrespected you in anyway, I am sorry.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:17 AM

i was amazed by the turnout...that was sweet. all these ppl that never posted to the thread came, it was cool.

next meet i think we should do a drive to whistler and have lunch or dinner over there and then drive back.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:50 AM

Nice turn out guys. I wish that I could have made it out...but I was pretty busy all weekend showing my EM1 to a lot of people (it's up for sale).

So does this mean that if I came I would have been the only white boy there? hehe

Quick Reply: Some pics ( kenny has bettes ones )