Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

R.I.P. NFR =(

Old 08-24-2006, 11:42 AM
s2j

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down R.I.P. NFR =(

Last night I was on no1 hwy westbound and got cut off by a mustang... i was going pretty close to speed limit and he cut me off so bad i had to brake and swerve... i think he clipped me but everything happened so fast.

My car spun out so fast everything was a blur and all i could do was grip my steering wheel as i watch myself headed for the 8ft ditch. Once I approached the ditch I knew I was done. All I could hear was BANG!! SMASH!! and felt the bushes scrape up my face. With the final bang I came to a halt.

I couldn't see any light because I was buried in bushes and the right side of my car was submerged. Did I mention I came to a stop backwards and on the ride side of my car? I crawled out of the bushes into the light and all i could remember were the look on ppl's faces. They were so shocked that I was walking out of that alive.

I crawled up the ditch with everyone's help and noticed I had blood all over my arms and face and I was covered in dirt and bushes. Everything else from there is what you would expect, police, ambulance, hospital, x rays, needles... blah blah blah.

Good news is that I am alive and nothing I seriously broken. Just sprained muscles, bruised and battered, cuts all over my face and my left forearm split open. I just want this to be a reminder to all you s2k owners out there that our car is fun and it feels like a go cart when you play, but when it all comes down to it in the end... its not worth it.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:48 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

nooo way.....oh my, i was just thinking to myself, where is s2j at he hasnt posted anything today yet.

are you ok buddy?!?!....omg...i dont even know what to say.
car is totalled?!?!
did the mustang stop!?!

omg....im sorry to hear about that..holy shit....get better soon....hope you can get another s2k...damn.

edit - i just saw the pictures .....sad to see a clean s2k go down......jeeezzzz
Old 08-24-2006, 12:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to see your baby bit the big one, but glad you walk away from it
Old 08-24-2006, 12:24 PM

Wow I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you. I am very happy to hear that you came out of it alive...you are very lucky by the looks of the pictures.

So what happened with the Mustang?
Old 08-24-2006, 01:36 PM

ouchy<

at least your fine
so, what happen withthe mustang??

are you going to fix up ur s2k?
Old 08-24-2006, 03:00 PM
s2j

Arrow

hey thanks all.. i'm doped up on pain killers right now and can't really move much. The mustang took off.. I just found out from my witnesses that my car flipped a cpl times before i stopped. I had the top down so imagine what I was thinking.... MY s2k is a total write off, engine bay and trunk was submerged in water and the driver side is mashed up pretty bad. I hit so hard that my drivers side door panel flew off. I'm lucky my windows were down or else i'd be cut up even worse. After this experience i'm not sure if i can get another s2k... Its not the car's fault at all.. i might be taking the SUV route but i'll still be posting for fun. Might as well make use of my membership right?? This Sucks
Old 08-24-2006, 03:23 PM

as long as your alive, cars can be replaced, your life can't... just out of curiousity, what tires were you running?
Old 08-24-2006, 03:38 PM

Glad to hear to are ok S2j. This is a good time to remind everyone that the S is a great car, but it can be a handful to drive and to take it easy on the streets. Take it to the track where you will have a lot of room to spin out.

Wish you all the best and get well soon S2j.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:44 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

wow....we should go hunt for that mustang..lol.

SUV route...Bo0o0o...hahaha just playin...black FX45

thats amazing how the car flipped a couple times and you didnt even know and your head didnt get smashed....

it was just a couple weeks ago when i saw your car and i started to like NFR s2k's and then now..its just gone.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:19 PM
s2j

Lightbulb

i was running falken ziex's... after speaking to more witnesses who were driving behind me, they said I got clipped by the mustang and thats why i spun out so fast. If i could choose any car to own, it would be the s2000 but I can't see myself having one anytime soon. FX45 was exactly what I was thinking!! lol... I had so many plans for my car I just saw Dickson from AJ-R to get my throttle body bored out and get some headers too! I guess I have to find a new addiction... I'll post more pics tomorrow, they had to drag the car out of the ditch upside down.

Quick Reply: R.I.P. NFR =(