Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Please pray for a s2ki familiy member

Old 05-01-2010, 11:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So sad to hear.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:23 AM

Rest in peace Paul.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Vik2000,May 1 2010, 09:43 PM
Very sad to see a good person passing away at such a young age. This could also be a reminder for those who often work on their cars in terms of safety.
WERD... this really really really sucks... let's all be careful so he didn't die in vain!!!

Tragedy and senseless accidents happen all around us... I lost a friend ~10 years ago to a needless street accident involving a courier car and a bike (he was riding and for all I know he did not ride recklessly; car made a last sec lane change!!) He also left a young boy (1 yr then) and his wife... It hit hard then and always left a hole in me... (also partially why I have always been hesitant about picking up riding)

I cannot imagine what Paul's friends and families are going through... hope his kid grows up knowing his dad and all the ones he loved

EDIT: wow... just realized THIS very post is my 1000th on s2ki... what a heavy one to mark this post count...
Old 05-02-2010, 09:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

RIP Paul
Old 05-02-2010, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by alSpeed2k,May 1 2010, 09:34 AM
Hey how's it going up there in Canada. Thanks for hotlinking the thread to the main post. Unfortunate this had to have happen to a great guy. Paul was the most outgoing and kind hearted person around. Very genuine. Always lensded a helping hand and was always there to give advice. For a guy that young he was well knowledged. If you check the inland empire forum you can find a video of him introducing himself to the IE/filthIEst family. Again he will be missed but not forgotten. Paul watch over us while your up there ripping the tracks in heaven with your endless amount of fuel and tires. Save us a spot up there bro will see you in the afterlife..

Thank you again guy up there in Canada/bc Vancouver for your love for another s2ki member.
Maybe 1 of these days I will roadtrip up the coast and head up to Vancouver again..

Offtopic. Can I get a badge. Lol I attended the power of dreams and brandys strip club.. Hahaha.. I didn't know she was a hooker until after we were done and asked for money.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:56 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Assigned a badge to you
Old 05-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Community Organizer

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by skizzo82,May 2 2010, 10:31 PM
Hey how's it going up there in Canada. Thanks for hotlinking the thread to the main post. Unfortunate this had to have happen to a great guy. Paul was the most outgoing and kind hearted person around. Very genuine. Always lensded a helping hand and was always there to give advice. For a guy that young he was well knowledged. If you check the inland empire forum you can find a video of him introducing himself to the IE/filthIEst family. Again he will be missed but not forgotten. Paul watch over us while your up there ripping the tracks in heaven with your endless amount of fuel and tires. Save us a spot up there bro will see you in the afterlife..

Thank you again guy up there in Canada/bc Vancouver for your love for another s2ki member.
Maybe 1 of these days I will roadtrip up the coast and head up to Vancouver again..

Offtopic. Can I get a badge. Lol I attended the power of dreams and brandys strip club.. Hahaha.. I didn't know she was a hooker until after we were done and asked for money.
Hey Scott,

It was great to see all the PNWers up during The Power of Dreams meet, everyone made it a great success; of course you are welcome back any time!

Take it easy & be safe!

alex
Old 05-03-2010, 10:59 AM

What a shame, RIP
Old 05-03-2010, 04:58 PM

RIP. I didn't read how he passed away until now, and this really drives home the point of safety when working under a vehicle.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:56 PM

sad story...rip

Quick Reply: Please pray for a s2ki familiy member