Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Peninsula drive

Old 02-17-2008, 06:16 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll go if enough people go. Still don't know about the weather. Probably a bit later when it's warmer is nice.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, well, I think that link should work now. It worked for me but yeah its the Olympic Peninsula Drive.

Al, Its not Saturday for sure yet. From the 3-4 people interested in going so far, it looks like Sunday'll work, but we'll still have to see.

Vik, how many people is enough people?? There seems to be so many variables. Im just opening it up for you guys. Ive been trying to get you guys to come down through your rep (Kenny) ahha but there's always something. Being that its pretty much an all day drive, Im not expecting too many people to come out but we'll see. Also, it IS pending on weather, if its damp or really cloudy, Im not goin. If it was anything like today, its DEFINITELY on, I'll go by myself if need be.
Old 02-17-2008, 07:05 PM

I just yahoo mapped it, and its about a 13 hour straight drive from here to the route, and back here again. Then add stops and stuff. Wow thats a lot.
I'll make you a deal, I'll do it if you come with us on a whistler, lilloet, hope and back to here drive. Deal? Hehehhe, no seriously, I may have to get down there the night before just to make it a bit easier. Every time I drive to Vernon it takes about 5 hours and I am dying to get out of my car! (Although I have made it from vernon to here in Delta in 3.5 hours). Sounds like a gorgeous drive though.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:27 PM

Wow that's far.... :S. To be honest I'm very interested if the weather is all sunny and beautiful. I finish my exam on Tuesday and I'm looking to have some fun on next weekend. Distance is a bit of an issue. I would like at least 4~5 people going from here. Forget kenny, he's never available and always fcking around.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:14 PM

milk man, Yeah, I totally understand. Whatever drive you're talkin about, Im down, haha. You dont understand where Ive been with my car, haha. I drove home from Houston.....via Atlanta, The Dragon, midwest, St. Louis, Graceland (Tennessee), Mt Rushmore, Montana and back home.....4000+ miles. It was crazy. Anyway, yeah, I understand. If you guys can gather up your people up there, then I can house a few of you guys here at my place if you dont mind sleepin in the living room with my bulldog, hahahah. No joke.

Vik, yeah, weather is definitely a factor. I would love to do this drive in the summer but Im too anxious. I'll probably do it again anyway cuz by the sound of it, its probably one of, if not THE, best drives in WA. Yeah, if you guys can gather up your handful of people, you guys can stay here at my place. Im in Lynnwood, bout an 1.25-1.5hrs from the border. As far as Kenny goes, hahahahahahahah. Thas hilarious....TRUE, but hilarious.

So Im leaving it up to you guys to convince your fellow Canadians...or is it spelled CanadiEns??? lol. Do what you gotta do and I'll keep you guys posted on which day and whatever and I'll DEFINITELY be watching the weather like a hawk.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:17 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

hahaha i dont know what you guys are talking about.

Rich, make it next weekend, i cant make it this weekend for sure.
And if i do come, im most likely going to crash at yo place. 10 hours is a friken long ass time. Im going to fall asleep for sure. Ill be bringing a BUNCH of energy drinks with me haha.

I have my fingers crossed for rain this weekend haha.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:43 PM

Well, the general census is that its too damn long but I guess its not for everyone. The list looks like about 5-6 people so far so yeah. Lemme kno how many of you are down (pending the weather of course).

Kenny, stop bein a wuss.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:24 PM

Saturday will always be the perfect day for me.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:29 PM

Aight fellaz...its lookin like Sunday is gon work better for everyone, plus it might be easier for you guys so you can take your time gettin to my place and relaxing and hang out or whatever you want and not just get here and rest a bit then sleep and wake up and drive for an entire day, haha. But yeah, WEATHER PERMITTING, I got:

Vik2000 (Im hoping Sunday is ok with you)
somemilk
Angelus1243 (up in the air still, right? Or is it a good chance?)
alSpeed2K

For us Seattle people, there's about 5-6 plus an NSX (most likely).

Lemme know your status....and if I missed anyone...or if you wanna add anyone. Thanks. MAN UP KENNY!!
Old 02-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Community Organizer

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Actually this Sunday is not good for me! But I would like to do a drive like that sometime.

Quick Reply: Peninsula drive