Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Dyno Charts

Old 04-17-2011, 09:42 PM
woo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dyno Charts

Just a little insight for those who are going to hit up a dyno in the future. All these were done based on my current map 11.5psi.

Racing Greed (Mustang Dyno - Tuning/Baseline dyno)

Stock S2000 pulls about 167whp on this dyno:

Drivehard (Dyno Dynamics)

Gearheads (Pod Style Dyno)

Methanol kit might have not been spraying for the first 3 pulls, however it did kick in for the last pull made in 5th gear which was odd.

If you are interested in big numbers I suggest Drivehard.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i heard about how today went,

very confused on the #'s that were put down.

for some reason i cannot enlarge the dyno sheets
Old 04-17-2011, 09:48 PM
woo

Sorry Jordan, I just uploaded it to the s2ki gallery and it won't enlarge for some reason
Old 04-17-2011, 09:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i figured thats where they were uploaded.

i miss the old site where it let you click on them.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:48 PM

May want to mention the possible meth problem with that last one.. I'm curious to see if you guys find anything wrong with it.

-edit-
Ahh, the third pic is full sized now, and I just noticed that you already mentioned the meth thing.

So in the last run, it ran about 0.8, 0.9 more rich.. which seems to indicate that it did spray on that one - 50-50 meth/water enrichens the mixture, I believe.

However, if they did see meth spraying out of the lines on that one, you may not have been getting as much into the engine as you could. I guess that would mean you lost either a little power from the full potential, or no power at all, depending on how the car is tuned..

Gotta add that I don't know all that much about meth, though, so I could be wrong. Plus, doing the last run in 5th gear adds yet another variable, which makes it kinda hard to figure out what's responsible for the odd numbers: dyno calibration, meth issues, etc..