Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Does dog shit butn grass?!!

Old 07-26-2003, 06:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by christy

I'm not even going to answer that. I think a dog pooing or peeing on grass is a normal thing...unless we have to start having our pets take a piss or crap using the toilet.
Think a dog pissing on my tires is totally different. Anyways, if I didn't want that to ever happen, I guess I would have to start putting my car's in the garage then. (though they already are)

If he had a problem with dogs on his grass....I think he should make a friggin fence around his yard. Then he won't have anyone or anything on his precious grass! Meanwhile, I've yet to see a dog to shit on the street pavement!
Seems like you answered to me....

So you have a dog and he has to fence in HIS yard? Where is that logic???

It's all about respecting OTHER people's property, which you obviously don't.
Old 07-26-2003, 07:04 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by matrix
[B]

Seems like you answered to me....

So you have a dog and he has to fence in HIS yard?
Old 07-26-2003, 07:50 AM

Originally posted by christy

I'm not even going to answer that. I think a dog pooing or peeing on grass is a normal thing...unless we have to start having our pets take a piss or crap using the toilet.
Think a dog pissing on my tires is totally different. Anyways, if I didn't want that to ever happen, I guess I would have to start putting my car's in the garage then. (though they already are)

If he had a problem with dogs on his grass....I think he should make a friggin fence around his yard. Then he won't have anyone or anything on his precious grass! Meanwhile, I've yet to see a dog to shit on the street pavement!
Heck, my choc lab will poop just about anywhere he pleases, such as at the last s2kdays bbq, right in front of ther pool!! doesn't have a problem dropping trou in the middle of the street!!