Utah S2000 Owners S2000 Owners from Utah

I have a few OEM parts for sale/for trade:

Old 12-20-2009, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have a few OEM parts for sale/for trade:

I just replaced most of my front-end body parts with Seibon carbon fiber parts, here is the list that i have up for sale:
(all of the parts are from my 2001 Spa Indy Yellow)
-right fender (small dent, which isn't very noticable)
-left fender (in good condition)
-hood (couple scrapes about 3" long each, towards the front right edge of hood)
-OEM amber side markers (in GREAT condition)
-RR taliight (the inner red reflective circle is loose inside, and will need to open the cover to pop back into place. NO broken parts inside of it)

I thought that SOMEONE would be interested in these parts, and make a project out of it. I was thinking about doing the custom vents in the hood, but do not have much time lately, and WILL NOT for the next few months, so i think someone else might light to take these parts off of my hands and make use of them?!?

Just let me know!!

If you'd like to see these parts in person, they are at my work where i'll be throughout the week at 4745 South State Street in Murray. You can also call me there and we can discuss it.... 801-262-2436... Just ask for Brayton!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After Christmas BUMP!!!

Sooo noooobody wants to pick up this hood for a custom vented hood project, really? NOOOBODY!? I will also have my mirrors (with 3M clearbra) up for sale, which have absolutely NNNOTHING wrong with them up for sale A.S.A.P., just as soon as I install my new APR carbon fiber ones! Sooo, if someone was interested in them, I could start on the installation IMMEDIATELY!!!
Thanks,
<<<Brayton>>>

P.S. ALL of these items are located on 4745 S State here in Murray for you VIEWING PLEASURE-HA!! Just give me a heads up!!!