Utah S2000 Owners S2000 Owners from Utah

Group Drive

Old 08-19-2002, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Group Drive

In preperation for our next group drive it would be very nice to know which dates everyone is available so we'll be able to get more owners at our meets. So lets have it everybody.---
  • When (which dates) are you availabe?
  • Where would be easiest to meet?
  • Where would you like to drive?
  • When (what time) would you like to leave?
Old 08-20-2002, 06:34 AM

When I'm available pretty much all Sundays, and almost any Saturday (as long as I know a week or so in advance to make it available)

Where to meet I don't mind driving up to Bob's house.. but the easiest would be down in Salt Lake somewhere.

Where to drive There's nothing better than nice canyon runs. I really liked Sundays drive. I'm not picky.

When Mornings are best for me, we can get out by 11am.. and be back by 2-3pm and still have time to do stuff in the afternoon.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:34 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Sundays best here.....I teach EMT school on most Saturdays.
Last year we met at my house for Northern drives and Sugarhouse Park for others. We can meet anywhere....except Starbucks! (ROFLMAO ----> Ira).
Need to do the Alpine loop again this year during Color Change, Evanston, Wine Country as discussed, Lava, Uintas, etc, etc,.

Utah

P.S. The Utah Miata group is very well organized and large......we can also hook up with them (less snobbery the the Porsche Club).
Old 08-21-2002, 07:04 AM

When? Almost any Sunday or Saturday, let me know ahead of time.

Where to meet? Sugarhouse was fine with me. Preferably Salt Lake, but if you need me to go to Ogden, I'm fine with that.

Where to Drive? I want to do the Alpine Loop! East Canyon is fun too though.

When? 11 or later on Sundays, anytime on Saturdays

One more thing:
Why haven't we cleared my headlights? I'm up to doing it anytime. This weekend? I've got everything that you said I needed to get. I say we clear my headlights and then show them off by going on a drive afterwards. Let me know.
Old 08-22-2002, 05:26 PM

Thanks for the input everyone. Lets try and get something together around Sept. 8th. I know a boxster owner and a vette owner that want to come along and one of my friends with a new 350Z asked if he could come along with us too.

Originally posted by S2K1
One more thing:
Why haven't we cleared my headlights? I'm up to doing it anytime. This weekend? I've got everything that you said I needed to get. I say we clear my headlights and then show them off by going on a drive afterwards. Let me know.
Just let us know, we won't be able to drive afterwards though cause the process is a good 8+ hours
Old 08-27-2002, 08:27 PM

All are welcome on our drives for sure! We just need some more social outings and some more participation. As for clearing the headlights? It is indeed an 8 hour job (maybe a little less) as it has been done a few times now. I don't see a clearing and then a drive....a clearing is a somewhat religious event! But you won't be sorry....it looks awesome! I'm thinking we outta try a dual clear some Sunday. You know anyone else Matt that has the need and the parts?

Utah
Old 08-27-2002, 08:49 PM

I know a few people who are sitting on the fence about clearing their lights....I'll do some persuading and see what I can come up with
Old 08-29-2002, 10:19 PM

Originally posted by MattH25
I know a few people who are sitting on the fence about clearing their lights....I'll do some persuading and see what I can come up with
I have an oven and some Coors Light. Ricks now has clear lenses but they are a few weeks away.

Utah
Old 09-03-2002, 12:36 PM
Ira

Utah S2K:

Can you send me an email with all Utah S2K owners? I would like to assit with getting the group drive ready for September but require everybodies email. If you recall I don't have access to the email address due to not being an S2Ki member.

Thanks,

Ira