Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

UMW BBQ/Meet in Warren Dunes, MI

Old 06-01-2010, 03:28 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MuttGrunt,May 28 2010, 06:27 PM
Detroit caravan!
Gotta pick up Sam on the way

Originally Posted by sw05s2k,May 28 2010, 08:22 PM
^ Depends what time you guys plan on leaving, but we're game for that.
Yeah Marc, whatever time you want to leave will probably be fine with us, but I'm not too sure we'd actually get out of here in time to arrive at the event start time of 9:00 a.m. -- that does have us leaving here pretty early.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The List - Please note what you might bring (food/drinks or beverage, or anything else)
sw05s2k - Burgers, hot dogs + Misc.
Kamron +1 - Cookies, cakes, popcorn + football, ladder ball toss(aka hillbilly golf), and if I can fit one or two extra chairs in my trunk I will.
MuttGrunt +1 - Faygo, Better Made Chips (Detroit's own!!)
Scrapdog - Doritos , sprite, and fanta (pineapple , strawberry) Let me know other flavors
K1ngfunK - whatever I can fit in an S2000... I kinda forget what that allows.
Manufan + 2 I'll be bringing the tent and the chairs and the food and...etc...
ap1chick...sun screen and bug spray? And maybe more beverages (i.e. water, diet coke, yada yada). Just lmk what you guys will need.
ruexp67 -- I'll bring charcoal, lighter fluid, matches, places, utensils, napkins, etc.
chazzguitar-- the tastiest farking Italian Sausages you've ever eaten.
klui_188 - I'll bring fruit salad & a watermelon
Blendo +1 - Couple extra chairs, 16" (no glove) softball and bat... frizbees, maybe a 18" charcoal grill if needed.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:05 AM

The List - Please note what you might bring (food/drinks or beverage, or anything else)
Kamron +1 - Cookies, cakes, popcorn + football, ladder ball toss(aka hillbilly golf), and if I can fit one or two extra chairs in my trunk I will.
Scrapdog - Doritos , sprite, and fanta (pineapple , strawberry) Let me know other flavors
K1ngfunK - whatever I can fit in an S2000... I kinda forget what that allows. tongue.gif
ap1chick...sun screen and bug spray? And maybe more beverages (i.e. water, diet coke, yada yada). Just lmk what you guys will need.
ruexp67 -- I'll bring charcoal, lighter fluid, matches, places, utensils, napkins, etc.
Blendo +1 - Couple extra chairs, 16" (no glove) softball and bat... frizbees, maybe a 18" charcoal grill if needed.
Mountain-man - I THINK I can make it...not sure. I really have to start training prep.... Otherwise, I'll have to think about what I'd bring. The custard was pretty tough, but dooable.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:49 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mountain-man,Jun 1 2010, 12:05 PM
The custard was pretty tough, but dooable.
Paul, the custard was totally freaking yummy last year , but I understand if you can't bring it again.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:20 AM

I'll have to time when I pick up the stuff. I can probably cut back on the amount...had lots of left-overs last year. Not 100% sure I can even make it out there. Have so much stuff going on now.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

K1ngfunK - whatever I can fit in an S2000... I kinda forget what that allows. tongue.gif
Mountain-man - I THINK I can make it...not sure. I really have to start training prep.... Otherwise, I'll have to think about what I'd bring. The custard was pretty tough, but dooable.
z_speed - a couple bags of ice and more fruit i guess. looks like everything else is taken care of.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:47 AM

z_speed - a couple bags of ice and more fruit i guess. looks like everything else is taken care of.
Huskergirl: Melons, of course, and another side dish, chairs, and table.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:34 PM

z_speed - a couple bags of ice and (edit: I'll make some sides) homemade potato salad and taffy apple salad.
Huskergirl: Melons, of course, and another side dish, chairs, and table.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Site Moderator
Super Moderator

Received 2,875 Likes on 2,085 Posts

Nice looking list This should be really good!
Old 06-01-2010, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by sw05s2k,Jun 1 2010, 04:50 PM
Nice looking list This should be really good!

This was an absolute blast last year. I know Blendo said he'd bring some frisbees, but I might bring my own, too, just in case.

Quick Reply: UMW BBQ/Meet in Warren Dunes, MI