Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

September 2009 FS/WTB Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 09:43 AM

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

WTB: Stock S2k mufflers. Ideally they would be close to Appleton, WI so I could pick them up.

or

WTT: Tanabe Racing Super Medalion cat back for stock mufflers + cash or a quieter aftermarket setup.

I believe the Tanabe is full stainless. It is in great shape and hasn't seen any winters. Bring your car to the Appleton area and we can do the swap in my garage. Would also consider buying an exhaust outright if you don't want to trade.

Here's a pic of the exhaust installed on my car. PM/email for more pics.

Also looking for a stock steering wheel in excellent condition.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have for sale a set of chrome 18" motegi dp6's with 235/40/18 (rear) and 225/40/18 (front) bridgestone potenza re-01r's. the left front wheel is slightly scuffed as shown and the remaining wheels are in good shape. tires are also almost like new. included will be a spline drive locking lug set. i'm asking $1000 obo..

left front wheel:

right front wheel:

left rear wheel:

right rear wheel:

scuff on left front wheel:

left front tire tread:

right front tire tread:

left rear tire tread:

right rear tire tread:

spline drive locking lug set:

pics on car:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also have for sale is a platinum tiffany & co heart and key bracelet with 4 diamonds. the bracelet is about 7" long and diamonds weigh approx .14ct, tw, g in color, and vs in clarity range. i purchased this bracelet in 11/04 for $2150 and included will be an appraisal from tiffany & co from 9/08 stating estimated retail replacement value is now $2775. it's gained value! i'm only asking $1500 obo..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also have for sale a sony blu-ray disc player, model bdp-s550. i only used it a total of 2 times. it's practically brand new! i purchased it as a temporary player for my blu-ray movies while my ps3 was used as evidence by the police due to a burglary. i thought i'd use it more than a couple times and i finally got my ps3 back after several months so i have no use for this blu-ray player anymore. i'm asking $150..

please pm me if interested. i'm located around oakbrook area. thank you!!
Old 09-08-2009, 09:58 AM

WTB AP2 exhaust tips, and AP2 tails.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Front AP2 V2 wheel - balances and rolls fine. the damage is pure cosmetic, i used this wheel for six months

tire included.

Price - One case of Coor's Light - no kidding, no shipping

located in the twin cities minnesota

Old 09-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Banned

2001 s2000 part out, all parts are located in Aurora, IL. 62,xxx miles

pm/text/call
630-957-8798

-Dan

Long block $1950
Transmission $400
Rear differential $450
Both axles $120
Shocks/springs with tophats $175
Control arms $65 each
Gauge cluster with pigtail harness $200
Black seats $450
Injectors $120
Engine harness with no plug on the map sensor $120
Dashboard $90
catalytic converter $95
exhaust manifold $65
steering rack $220
injector cover $15
Wiper arms $20
Convertible top and frame $450
Oem tool kit $50
Clutch master cylinder $60
Brake master cylinder $60
rear sway bar with end links $40
oem exhaust $60
rear brakes $100
abs sensors each $45
passenger window glass and regulator $90
rear subframe $120
Hubs each $75
3rd brake light $50
Roll hoops $100
Oem air box $50
Gauge surround $75
Radio door $35
under hood fuse boxes $150
under dash fuse box $75
Intake manifold $50
Clutch slave cylinder $40
Crank pulley $55
Oil cooler $40
Chain tensioner $40
VTec stage 5 solenoid with turbo boost $40
Starter $40
Front subframe $75
Knock sensor $65
Driveshaft $180

Old 09-09-2009, 08:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wtb ap1 rear bumper.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:00 AM

AP1 wheels with tires (SO-2s in oem sizes). Some minor scuffs. Fronts about 80%. Rears about 30%. $300 picked up.

I am just north of Milwaukee.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:06 PM

For Sale guidelines:

If you're selling items and prefer to sell locally (and you live in the UMW area or Ohio), feel free to post your items in the monthly for sale thread. Urmil (Luder94) or Charlie (chazzguitar) will start one each month.

1. There will be no discussion in the thread.

If you have questions about something for sale that you're interested in, PM the seller. If the person gets the same question a lot of times, they can edit their post to include the information. If you disagree with the price someone has set, negotiate the price; the seller is under no obligation to sell to anyone unless he/she has come to an agreement with a buyer.

All posts that do not list an item for sale will be deleted. Extraneous comments in a post listing an item for sale will be edited, with the entire post subject to deletion. This is to prevent someone from posting a comment and an item for sale in the same post.

Do not post "PM Sent" or equivalent. Do not post requests for pictures or prices. ALL questions to the seller must be sent via PM or e-mail.

2. Only post your item up once in a thread for each month.

Do not quote your own post so you can get your item to the next page. Do not "BUMP" your post. Etc. By disregarding this rule, your post(s) will be moderated.

3. Cars for Sale go into the for sale thread.

See rule #1 and Commercial car posts are not allowed, if the car is at a dealership, or if you work/own/run a dealership, these posts are not allowed unless you are a site sponsor. Private sale only.

4. Selling an item on S2ki is a privilege, not a right.

The site policy is that all items for sale go into the main For Sale forum, and are moderated by the moderators of that forum. The site rules also prohibit non-members from selling items. It also prevents people from acting as a proxy and selling an item for another person (particularly a non-member.)

In the past we have allowed non-members, local to the UMW to post items for sale. However, we will no longer allow non-members to post items for sale. The exception to this, is the SAME exception in the main FS rules, non-members may post THEIR OWN S2000 for sale

Footnote: These policies are in direct response to issues, questions and concerns brought up by local members, out of area members, and the site moderators. If you do not wish to be subject to the above rules, you are more than welcome to post in main for sale forum and be subject to the site policy. Or you can use another online service like eBay or CraigsList to sell your items.

To restate, if you don't like the rules or the moderation, then by all means, please use the main FS. section, Craigslist, Ebay, or other options.

Posts that do not comply with the policy here will be deleted or overwritten with the rules without any additional warning. If you have questions, PM either Luder94, or Chazzguitar.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AP1 Front Bumper w/ OEM Style (OEM Knockoff) lip, Berlina Black, both lip and bumper are in very good condition, not perfect, some small rock chips, nothing major at all. OEM Black Chrome "H" emblem included. Will try to post pics.
Looking for an AP2 bumper (preferably in Berlina) or $375 outright, pick up only, pretty firm.

MY01 OEM Catalytic Converter, excellent shape, only 15k miles. $100 picked up obo.

Blaupunkt 6X9"s don't know the model exactly but I will update when I do. Paid $60 through Amazon. Perfect working order. Asking for $30 picked up.

AP1 OEM Spark plug cover (black) excellent condition. $25 firm pick up only.

OEM Softtop Strikers MY01.: I have two sets, looking for $10 per set.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:05 PM

WTB:
- 16" snow tires preferably Blizzaks or Dunlop Winter Sports
- AP1 exhaust tips

Quick Reply: September 2009 FS/WTB Thread