Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

September 2009 FS/WTB Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 04:22 AM

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
Default September 2009 FS/WTB Thread

For Sale guidelines:

If you're selling items and prefer to sell locally (and you live in the UMW area or Ohio), feel free to post your items in the monthly for sale thread. Urmil (Luder94) or Charlie (chazzguitar) will start one each month.

1. There will be no discussion in the thread.

If you have questions about something for sale that you're interested in, PM the seller. If the person gets the same question a lot of times, they can edit their post to include the information. If you disagree with the price someone has set, negotiate the price; the seller is under no obligation to sell to anyone unless he/she has come to an agreement with a buyer.

All posts that do not list an item for sale will be deleted. Extraneous comments in a post listing an item for sale will be edited, with the entire post subject to deletion. This is to prevent someone from posting a comment and an item for sale in the same post.

Do not post "PM Sent" or equivalent. Do not post requests for pictures or prices. ALL questions to the seller must be sent via PM or e-mail.

2. Only post your item up once in a thread for each month.

Do not quote your own post so you can get your item to the next page. Do not "BUMP" your post. Etc. By disregarding this rule, your post(s) will be moderated.

3. Cars for Sale go into the for sale thread.

See rule #1 and Commercial car posts are not allowed, if the car is at a dealership, or if you work/own/run a dealership, these posts are not allowed unless you are a site sponsor. Private sale only.

4. Selling an item on S2ki is a privilege, not a right.

The site policy is that all items for sale go into the main For Sale forum, and are moderated by the moderators of that forum. The site rules also prohibit non-members from selling items. It also prevents people from acting as a proxy and selling an item for another person (particularly a non-member.)

In the past we have allowed non-members, local to the UMW to post items for sale. However, we will no longer allow non-members to post items for sale. The exception to this, is the SAME exception in the main FS rules, non-members may post THEIR OWN S2000 for sale

Footnote: These policies are in direct response to issues, questions and concerns brought up by local members, out of area members, and the site moderators. If you do not wish to be subject to the above rules, you are more than welcome to post in main for sale forum and be subject to the site policy. Or you can use another online service like eBay or CraigsList to sell your items.

To restate, if you don't like the rules or the moderation, then by all means, please use the main FS. section, Craigslist, Ebay, or other options.

Posts that do not comply with the policy here will be deleted or overwritten with the rules without any additional warning. If you have questions, PM either Luder94, or Chazzguitar.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Samsung 50in Slim LED 1080p DLP HDTV PRICE DROP! ONLY 1000 WITH A STAND!*

My dad is selling his TV. Its in perfect condition and he is throwing in a stand for it. Paid over 2 grand about a year and a half ago but is only asking 1100! Best thing about this style is the colors you get from the LED bulb, simply incredible. Also the tv life is very long thanks to the bulb.

Enjoy better pictures with the Samsung's DLP HDTV. The piano black bezel is just 0.6-inch wide so the slim depth lets it fit where others won't. The energy-efficient 50-inch screen features a powerful, long-lasting LED light engine that turns on almost instantly. Full HD 1080p resolution and Samsung Cinema Smooth technology deliver a wide range of brilliant colors, with bright images and crisp definition. The blackest blacks, brightest whites and nuanced tones are yours with a 10000:1 dynamic-contrast ratio. Hidden speakers deliver clear, robust SRS TruSurround XT sound. The 120Hz switching speed and Game Mode keep gamers marveling at the lifelike action. A wide range of audio, video and HDMI inputs allow digital connectivity to Cable/Satellite boxes, Blu-ray players, AV receivers and more.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:40 PM

wtb
AMuse or knock off to Amuse front lip. Carbon fiber preferred or polyurothene.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:25 PM

Camera SOLD
Old 09-01-2009, 04:13 PM

wtb either vafc2 black, neo, greddy blue, or greddy ultimate
Old 09-01-2009, 04:34 PM

FS. T1R V3 70mm Sparrow with Ti tips. Two small dings on the canisters shown in pictures. It has less then one year of use on it. Asking $580

Old 09-01-2009, 07:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

AP2 V1 wheels excellent condition. $500 obo.

And the only blemish on the wheel

Sparco steering wheel. SOLD to Deathscythe (I paid $279 + tax. www.sparcousa.com/psteering_street.asp?id=286)

I'm located in Naperville.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FS: OEM ROTORS + PADS

I recently changed to a set of new StopTech slotted rotors and new OEM pads, that's why these parts are for sale.

All four rotors and all pads have 30k miles of use and were removed at the same time. The rear rotors are approximately 12.2mm thick and the front rotors are approximately 25.0mm thick, which is still above the minimum thickness. The front and rear pads have considerable amount of thickness left, as can be can seen by the pictures. I also have all the shims and grease for the pads.

I'm asking $130 or best offer for all components. I'm willing to ship at the buyer's expense, but would prefer local pickup/meeting. I live in Troy, Michigan, zip code 48084. I'm also willing to split the rotors/pads if there is signifcant interest. You can contact me at cnofar@gmail.com for best response.

Regards,
Christopher

All 4 pads/shims/grease + 4 rotors

Rear pad thickness

Front pad tickness

Front rotor thickness (approx 25.0mm)

Rear rotor thickness (approx 12.2mm)
Old 09-02-2009, 07:23 AM

My 2002 Sebring Silver s2k with 72XXX miles for sale HERE
Old 09-02-2009, 09:37 AM