Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

Rewriting the laws of physics

Old 02-14-2006, 09:25 AM
VAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All the more reason to avoid SE.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:18 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Let's see, over 20 years working in science, honours physics in high school and the last 14 years working with hydraulics and fire chemistry, here's how I tally up the score:

turbo_jimbo .................... Really needs to dig out them thar books and figure out that's it's NOT "humidity" that produces those higher numbers, but rather what usually goes with the higher humidity that does. I'm not telling him what it is. He's confusing "Chemistry" with "Alchemy and Sorcery". I think he musta fell asleep when they handed out the Chemistry books. Ignorance is bliss.

S2oooNVegas .......................... Another poor soul who really quit school way too soon. I think he and "jimbo" must be brothers who went to Delusionary High and fell asleep in class a lot.

gary_phd ......................... Listen to this guy. He knows his shit and knows the difference between REAL Chemistry/Physics and the GOOFY ARTS.

hackmac87 ....................... He understands what water injection is and all that business about latent heat transfer and all BUT doesn't quite grasp the concept of when and where it all happens and why this is NOTHING like humid air in the intake charge. Again, I won't tell him. Might be a second cousin to "jimbo". It ain't my job.

24s2k7 ............................. Can't tell if he really understands what's going on, but he's like me in many ways. I "play" with people when they act retarded, but I may do it for completely different reasons. But judging from the numbers of questions that he asks, I would say he's got a lot to learn and a bit of life experiences to acquire.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:07 AM

Received 805 Likes on 716 Posts

Only one for Vegas?
Old 02-15-2006, 05:09 AM

Received 805 Likes on 716 Posts

Originally Posted by chicagos2k,Feb 14 2006, 10:49 AM
Am I the only one who hates this kayvan_pour kid? Every post he makes actually makes me angry.
He's the most argumentative person on here, and he's just a jackass.
Go to the politics thread and read the "boycott danish products" thread. He really makes a good showing for himself there.

Just another e-thug with delusions of grandeur and poor grammar.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:10 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by chicagos2k,Feb 14 2006, 10:49 AM
Am I the only one who hates this kayvan_pour kid?
Nope.

His tirad about his wheels and the dumb-ass offsets he runs were enough for me to just
Old 02-15-2006, 05:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by xviper,Feb 14 2006, 10:18 PM
Let's see, over 20 years working in science, honours physics in high school and the last 14 years working with hydraulics and fire chemistry, here's how I tally up the score:

turbo_jimbo .................... Really needs to dig out them thar books and figure out that's it's NOT "humidity" that produces those higher numbers, but rather what usually goes with the higher humidity that does. I'm not telling him what it is. He's confusing "Chemistry" with "Alchemy and Sorcery". I think he musta fell asleep when they handed out the Chemistry books. Ignorance is bliss.

S2oooNVegas .......................... Another poor soul who really quit school way too soon. I think he and "jimbo" must be brothers who went to Delusionary High and fell asleep in class a lot.

gary_phd ......................... Listen to this guy. He knows his shit and knows the difference between REAL Chemistry/Physics and the GOOFY ARTS.

hackmac87 ....................... He understands what water injection is and all that business about latent heat transfer and all BUT doesn't quite grasp the concept of when and where it all happens and why this is NOTHING like humid air in the intake charge. Again, I won't tell him. Might be a second cousin to "jimbo". It ain't my job.

24s2k7 ............................. Can't tell if he really understands what's going on, but he's like me in many ways. I "play" with people when they act retarded, but I may do it for completely different reasons. But judging from the numbers of questions that he asks, I would say he's got a lot to learn and a bit of life experiences to acquire.
aw you're killin me over here!