Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

New CO discussion Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 07:03 PM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Default New CO discussion Thread

I have concerns with the method being employed for selecting the new CO(s.)

I believe there should be transparancy in the process to ensure fairness and impartiality.

I realize the other thread is not for discussion, but this one IS for discussion. So I ask again: "Will there be a nomination thread?"
Old 03-19-2010, 09:42 PM

Received 70 Likes on 49 Posts

Your concerns are unfounded. I am moving forward on plans made earlier to make this a community conducive for growth and participation for S2000 owners. You needn't worry...not that I think you're truly worried about the community.

This is NOT up for discussion. People, especially me, are tired of the drama and the charged sentiments both on the board and at meets, so STOP stirring it up!
Just as Dave, WSB, I, and you were appointed COs by whoever the current CO was at the time, I'm going back to that practice for this next go around.

So far, almost every one of your posts for the last three weeks in the UMW forum has been a negative response to something I've either changed, posted, or stated. Stop antagonizing and undermining the CO's plans for progress in the UMW. This is clearly against the rules. Take this with heed, especially seeing that you are NOT an S2000 owner!

Keep this in mind: When you created rules for Windy City, without discussion from forum members, think of this as the same. When you gave Twilight Dancer (Hiro) a temporary ban for not following the rules, expect the same to happen.

There will be NO more discussion of how this is going to be moving forward. If there are anymore posts that break the current rules either here or in Windy City, I promise you more than the cordial warnings and tolerance you've been receiving since last summer. Any further posts will be dumped.