Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

naperville/south west suburb meet and greet.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default naperville/south west suburb meet and greet.

hello everyone, i came from AZ(audizine) and every saturday we would have a meet, mostly someone chooses a place to eat and we all meet up. i checked the first page and did a quick search, last area meet i found was in march. i just bought my s2k about 2 weeks ago and i see a few s2000s in the area of rt. 59 and 75th red AP1 i think, and 2 yellow AP2s one with a hard top. i think they both are asian. maybe the same person. not sure didn't get a good look.. Anyway. i figure enough people around the area would like to meet up for say sunday lunch? all subject to change. i wouldn't mind getting to know other s2k owners and see what their style is about maybe jabber on about my own ideas. which to me seem pretty common.... so i'm posting to see the general interest, and anyone can show up. i own a stock ap1 silverstone with red/black leather if you see me 9/10 i will have my top down. if not i'll be driving my b5 s4. which is the only car in naperville with red wheels. I'm sure you'll see me

if we do meet up.

june 17th, at meat heads on 75th. near rt 59. across the street from Xsport.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm from Naperville and I wouldn't mind stopping by to see what's up. Meat heads though? Maybe Downers grove area though since Naperville might be too far for some members. I say let's do a sushi meet in Downers grove at Sushi city for $19.99 all you can eat sushi I will be definitely IN!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We've had a few more meets since then, but they've usually been rather last-minute.

I'd definitely be down for having another meet in that area soon, but one thing I would point out is that June 17th is Father's Day, and as such, I'll be out of town.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:24 AM

oh.. well we can always plan another day i didn't realize it was fathers day. hell we can do it any day. I'm not a fan of sushi or any type of fish. i figured most people like burgers and it has a big lot.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:05 AM

I'd be down for June 17 shoeshe meat.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:38 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

How can anyone NOT like sushi!
Old 06-05-2012, 08:45 AM

I only tried it once and it was I think crab, come to find out it was raw crab... Horrible.. Never tied sushi again. But sushi is fine im sure they have beef there somewhere. Plus my wife loves sushi.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:02 AM

I'm from Naperville and used to create a lot of the meets down in this area. But I kinda handed that over to bradyy091 (lance) because I get lazy. BUT we usually have one or two meets a week. Not every one is posted on s2ki because we're a pretty close group and call each other alot last minute. I like your idea and location for a meet. We have done downtown Naperville in the past which worked out rather well. Odds are if it's in Naperville, I'll be there. Hope to see you around! Glad to see another member that's in love with the car. Cheers!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:49 AM

Most of the time I try to make it out, unless I have work. I'm in.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:25 PM

Usually in for Naperville meets, but I work that day. I can probably make it if it's later in the afternoon.

Nice to see more S owners in this area, as it used to be just essstwokay and myself setting up meets in this area.

Quick Reply: naperville/south west suburb meet and greet.