Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

KBAB Tech Day Sat March 27th

Old 03-11-2010, 08:20 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aquatic,Mar 9 2010, 03:54 PM
Andy if no one can help I could come down in my Element before hand if needed, your not that far. There is a spare soft top in the garage with a torn top and no window. But I think there are parts, Garrison has been storing his old top for a year now.

By the way Garrison did I tell you it was $20.00 a month storage fee?
Ahh crap!

Andy, I could see if it would fit, but there's actually a chance that it won't. Those things are pretty big, and the mini may not have enough space for it.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by K1ngfunK,Mar 11 2010, 11:20 AM
Ahh crap!

Andy, I could see if it would fit, but there's actually a chance that it won't. Those things are pretty big, and the mini may not have enough space for it.
Sunroof.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This sounds like fun...not sure what I need done...maybe spark plugs and a good cleaning.

List
Aquatic: Breakfast, wings
--No car stuff
K1ngfunK: Frying duties if we can secure a fryer, $$, hookers, blow, the usual
--brake pad change, maybe new brake fluid, maybe some suspension bolt-ons
lemonjuice: pepsi products to drink
sw05s2k:[/b] I'll bring some money
-- Hard top headliner install. Possibly an SS wing as well, if it's not on the car by then.
ruexp67:
--I have some HID fog lights to install, and a bluetooth module. But I'll make sure all the S2000's get worked on first, and if I don't get to my car, no big deal.
patinum: $$$
Mountain-man+1: I'll bring the usual brats and "good stuff"
--re-install OEM rear sway-bar, install PWJDM intake, radiator plate, and plug cover, install hood struts. (will need help with the intake). NEED FENDERS ROLLED!
(M.M.'s+1 install intake, header and exhaust on a pontiac vibe...maybe...)
chazzguitar: ascot, funny lookin' shoes, my middle finger and beer
scrapdog: will bring cash
--OEM Softtop swap (if not done before) and hopefully headlight
Luder94: $$$ and some liquor
--Depending on which S2K, Radiator hoses, Intake elbow, and diffuser OR Amps and Speakers
m02pilot:
Chris S2K:
--SS brake lines & fluid
Zgradis: $$$ maybe some extra liquor
--Spark plugs(if someone has done it before or knows how to do it), maybe trans fluid, maybe diff fluid, check my O2 sensor, clutch bleed(if someone can help me), check and blow out air filter, and my oil (if anyone knows how to reset the internal counter for the oil change, so I can change it before the light comes on). Maybe other stuff I can't think of...
IS300STeeZ:I can bring whatever.
This sounds like fun, I am definitely in if it's nice out! And if I don't get around to it first, installing a Berk Test Pipe, maybe some fluids.
Blendo: Nothing to do on my own S, but I will fill my trunk with buckets, wash stuff, my full detailing kit, tools and another low down floor jack and pair of stands if needed. I can work with whomever wants anything from a coat of good carnuba wax to a compound/polish/seal/wax job! I know some of the black S's from the meet last weekend need thr swirls taken out!
IBMcpa: am a maybe for this. will bring $$, wine. can assist with cooking. need: rear dif fluid change, brake fluid flush & front pads swapped, maybe trans fluid change?
s2k_636: (tentative)Just wanna hang out and help whoever. I'll just give $$.
jas2k06: I'll bring $$$$
-- Need to install K&N FIPK intake(Thanks to Rock Bottom meet for helping me choose this intake)
jeggy +1-------diff fluid, oil change, valve adjustment, brake fluid change, rotate wheels, mulderize headlights, sharpen wiper blades, tighten muffler bearings,
sg_s2k: $$$
-- No car stuff
MrsCBLude: $ and CBLude and whatever you want us to bring???
s2k124 - $ and maybe spark plugs and detailing...but mostly to learn something new.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can bring the fender roller
Old 03-14-2010, 03:50 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 106 Likes on 74 Posts

After talking with Chazz and Garrison today, Im in. I have a special item I will be bringing.

List
Aquatic: Breakfast, wings
--No car stuff
K1ngfunK: Frying duties if we can secure a fryer, $$, hookers, blow, the usual
--brake pad change, maybe new brake fluid, maybe some suspension bolt-ons
lemonjuice: pepsi products to drink
sw05s2k:[/b] I'll bring some money
-- Hard top headliner install. Possibly an SS wing as well, if it's not on the car by then.
ruexp67:
--I have some HID fog lights to install, and a bluetooth module. But I'll make sure all the S2000's get worked on first, and if I don't get to my car, no big deal.
patinum: $$$
Mountain-man+1: I'll bring the usual brats and "good stuff"
--re-install OEM rear sway-bar, install PWJDM intake, radiator plate, and plug cover, install hood struts. (will need help with the intake). NEED FENDERS ROLLED!
(M.M.'s+1 install intake, header and exhaust on a pontiac vibe...maybe...)
chazzguitar: ascot, funny lookin' shoes, my middle finger and beer
scrapdog: will bring cash
--OEM Softtop swap (if not done before) and hopefully headlight
Luder94: $$$ and some liquor
--Depending on which S2K, Radiator hoses, Intake elbow, and diffuser OR Amps and Speakers
m02pilot:
Chris S2K:
--SS brake lines & fluid
Zgradis: $$$ maybe some extra liquor
--Spark plugs(if someone has done it before or knows how to do it), maybe trans fluid, maybe diff fluid, check my O2 sensor, clutch bleed(if someone can help me), check and blow out air filter, and my oil (if anyone knows how to reset the internal counter for the oil change, so I can change it before the light comes on). Maybe other stuff I can't think of...
IS300STeeZ:I can bring whatever.
This sounds like fun, I am definitely in if it's nice out! And if I don't get around to it first, installing a Berk Test Pipe, maybe some fluids.
Blendo: Nothing to do on my own S, but I will fill my trunk with buckets, wash stuff, my full detailing kit, tools and another low down floor jack and pair of stands if needed. I can work with whomever wants anything from a coat of good carnuba wax to a compound/polish/seal/wax job! I know some of the black S's from the meet last weekend need thr swirls taken out!
IBMcpa: am a maybe for this. will bring $$, wine. can assist with cooking. need: rear dif fluid change, brake fluid flush & front pads swapped, maybe trans fluid change?
s2k_636: (tentative)Just wanna hang out and help whoever. I'll just give $$.
jas2k06: I'll bring $$$$
-- Need to install K&N FIPK intake(Thanks to Rock Bottom meet for helping me choose this intake)
jeggy +1-------diff fluid, oil change, valve adjustment, brake fluid change, rotate wheels, mulderize headlights, sharpen wiper blades, tighten muffler bearings,
sg_s2k: $$$
-- No car stuff
MrsCBLude: $ and CBLude and whatever you want us to bring???
s2k124 - $ and maybe spark plugs and detailing...but mostly to learn something new.
RAIN H8R: Bringing my knowledge and a special gift to all
Old 03-14-2010, 05:07 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hondamanwill,Mar 13 2010, 08:14 AM
You're GOD!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hondamanwill,Mar 13 2010, 10:14 AM
THANK YOU!!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 12:25 AM

My intake came in on saturday. temptation to install it is increasing dramatically, dont kno if i can wait 2 weeks to put in it
Old 03-15-2010, 08:18 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Anyone up for a group drive let me know. I'm planning to leave around 9:00 a.m. I don't have a meeting place yet since I haven't made any plans with others. I suppose the closes and easiest place to meet is at any oasis? Anyone interested just pm me, text or Blackberry message me. Cell(630)240-4000; PIN (2171AC2F)
Old 03-15-2010, 09:44 AM

i plan to be there early as well. want to be one of the first ones in to get work done. so i'm in for the drive up.

Quick Reply: KBAB Tech Day Sat March 27th