Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

KBAB Tech Day Sat March 27th

Old 03-06-2010, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count us in! I'll think of something to bring, not sure if I'll do any work, but I can help out where needed.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:32 PM

I do need a few things I forgot about.

I have one jack and its not low profile. So it would be nice to have two or three more.

I have 6 jack stands so we should have 8 more.

I have most tools but feel free to bring some. I have air tools too.

Bring Chairs

And who has the lawn golf and other games?

Good group so far should be able to get everything done. Lets do those brakes and SS Lines also. And yes bring enough fluid. And if your doing SS lines you must be tracking the car so get good fluid. I like Motul 600 and I know the other favorite is SuperBlue.
Also if your doing SS lines do yourself a favor and get speed bleeders also.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:33 PM

List
Aquatic: Breakfast, wings
--No car stuff
K1ngfunK: possible cook
--brake pad change, maybe new brake fluid
lemonjuice: pepsi products to drink
sw05s2k: I'll bring some money
-- Hard top headliner install. Possibly an SS wing as well, if it's not on the car by then.
ruexp67:
--I have some HID fog lights to install, and a bluetooth module. But I'll make sure all the S2000's get worked on first, and if I don't get to my car, no big deal.
patinum: $$$
Mountain-man: I'll bring the usual brats and "good stuff"
--re-install OEM rear sway-bar, install PWJDM intake, radiator plate, and plug cover (will need help with the intake). NEED FENDERS ROLLED!
chazzguitar: ascot, funny lookin' shoes, my middle finger and beer
scrapdog: will bring cash
--OEM Softtop swap (if not done before) and hopefully headlight
Luder94: $$$ and some liquor
--Depending on which S2K, Radiator hoses, Intake elbow, and diffuser OR Amps and Speakers
m02pilot: ponder2.gif
Chris S2K:
--SS brake lines & fluid
Blendo: Nothing to do on my own S, but I will fill my trunk with buckets, wash stuff, my full detailing kit, tools and another low down floor jack and pair of stands if needed. I can work with whomever wants anything from a coat of good carnuba wax to a compound/polish/seal/wax job! I know some of the black S's from the meet last weekend need thr swirls taken out!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:11 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I have a low profile jack. It will fit under a stock height S no problem, and a lowered S just needs to drive up onto a 2x4 to get enough height.

I also have 4 jack stands I can bring.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:11 PM

List
--No car stuff
-- Hard top headliner install. Possibly an SS wing as well, if it's not on the car by then.
ruexp67:
--I have some HID fog lights to install, and a bluetooth module. But I'll make sure all the S2000's get worked on first, and if I don't get to my car, no big deal.
--re-install OEM rear sway-bar, install PWJDM intake, radiator plate, and plug cover (will need help with the intake). NEED FENDERS ROLLED!
--Depending on which S2K, Radiator hoses, Intake elbow, and diffuser OR Amps and Speakers
Chris S2K:
--SS brake lines & fluid
Blendo: Nothing to do on my own S, but I will fill my trunk with buckets, wash stuff, my full detailing kit, tools and another low down floor jack and pair of stands if needed. I can work with whomever wants anything from a coat of good carnuba wax to a compound/polish/seal/wax job! I know some of the black S's from the meet last weekend need thr swirls taken out!
IBMcpa: am a maybe for this. will bring $$, wine. can assist with cooking. need: rear dif fluid change, brake fluid flush & front pads swapped, maybe trans fluid change?
Old 03-08-2010, 03:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

List
--No car stuff
ruexp67:
Chris S2K:
--SS brake lines & fluid
IBMcpa: am a maybe for this. will bring $$, wine. can assist with cooking. need: rear dif fluid change, brake fluid flush & front pads swapped, maybe trans fluid change?
s2k_636: (tentative)Just wanna hang out and help whoever. I'll just give $$.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:04 PM

When updating the list make sure you copy the correct list! DOH!

List
--No car stuff
K1ngfunK: Frying duties if we can secure a fryer, $$, hookers, blow, the usual
--brake pad change, maybe new brake fluid, maybe some suspension bolt-ons
sw05s2k:[/b] I'll bring some money
ruexp67:
m02pilot:
Chris S2K:
--SS brake lines & fluid
Zgradis: $$$ maybe some extra liquor
--Spark plugs(if someone has done it before or knows how to do it), maybe trans fluid, maybe diff fluid, check my O2 sensor, clutch bleed(if someone can help me), check and blow out air filter, and my oil (if anyone knows how to reset the internal counter for the oil change, so I can change it before the light comes on). Maybe other stuff I can't think of...
IS300STeeZ:I can bring whatever.
This sounds like fun, I am definitely in if it's nice out! And if I don't get around to it first, installing a Berk Test Pipe, maybe some fluids.
s2k_636: (tentative)Just wanna hang out and help whoever. I'll just give $$.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ Depends on how long you could hold my softop for??

With that being said i may need help . Garrison? Could i use ur car to transport softop? Or anyone else?
This is all pending my car being ready.

Also will hondamanwill be attending this?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:48 AM

Old 03-09-2010, 12:54 PM

Pete please bring the jack and stands.
Joe will be bringing a jack and 4 stands too.

I have not heard from hondaman in awhile. Tried to get him to come to dinner last time but didn't hear back.
What is needed from hondaman?

Does someone else have fender roller?

Hecash are you coming up to help out?

Andy if no one can help I could come down in my Element before hand if needed, your not that far. There is a spare soft top in the garage with a torn top and no window. But I think there are parts, Garrison has been storing his old top for a year now.

By the way Garrison did I tell you it was $20.00 a month storage fee?

Quick Reply: KBAB Tech Day Sat March 27th