Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

KBAB Tech Day Sat March 27th

Old 03-24-2010, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Directions to the Garage:

Use these not your iphone or anything else. If you don't follow mine your ride will be bumpier.

Take 94 (41) North or South so Hwy 11 exit 335 in Racine.
Get off on Hwy 11 and go east about 2 miles to the first light Hwy H Turn Rt (South)
Stay on Hwy H for a mile till first road Braun Rd turn right.
Stay on Braun Rd for a mile till the first road Wheaton Lane turn rt.
We are 200 yards on the right. Park on street.

Bathrooms:
Guys we are in the middle of nowhere so go out back or find a tree.
Girls you can use the house just ask me for directions for bathroom.

Weather looks to be very good.

Bring your own chairs.

I will get the food and like I said before please come up to me and ask how much you all owe. (Gas for grill and the heater will be part of the cost)

New people please come forward and get involved and have fun.

Looking forward to this, I will be there at 9:30 so people can show up at 10:am.
This is going to be a full day of work.

Enjoy
Keith
Old 03-24-2010, 08:27 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^Thanks for the directions Keith and for the heads up on the bumpy roads. If you need anything else food or drinks just let me know.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by s2k_636,Mar 24 2010, 10:27 PM
^Thanks for the directions Keith and for the heads up on the bumpy roads. If you need anything else food or drinks just let me know.

Since I will be coming up a little later, if there's any requests to be made after people are showing up (Oh crap, we'd love to have ________) anyone is welcome to text me or give me a call. I know several people there will have my cell number, so just get a hold of me and I'll try to bring any things we may want / need.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:45 AM

As Garrison will be coming a bit later in the day from the south and I will be coming a bit later from the north, I would make the same suggetion. If anyone thinks of anything tools, food, drinks... I will do my best to adjust my route and pick what we need, as long as I can fit it in the S . Just Text or call.
Joe
Old 03-25-2010, 07:21 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

I may or may not be able to meet at the Lake Forest oasis. I have to drop off my new wheels for paint. I'll call/text one of you before 9:30 to give you my eta.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:23 AM

Is anyone brining pumps for the diff fluid and trans fluid fillups?
Old 03-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

I can bring a couple of pumps. We can dedicate one to diff fluid and one for trans.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:43 AM

List for the most part is accurate:
Aquatic: Most of all the food. Oil and maybe front lip done.
lemonjuice: pepsi products to drink
sw05s2k:[/b] I'll bring some money
-- Hard top headliner install. Possibly an SS wing as well, if it's not on the car by then.
ruexp67:
--I have some HID fog lights to install, and a bluetooth module. But I'll make sure all the S2000's get worked on first, and if I don't get to my car, no big deal.
patinum: $$$
Mountain-man+1: I'll bring the usual brats and "good stuff"
--re-install OEM rear sway-bar, install PWJDM intake, radiator plate, and plug cover, install hood struts. (will need help with the intake). NEED FENDERS ROLLED!
(M.M.'s+1 install intake, header and exhaust on a pontiac vibe...maybe...)
chazzguitar: Bake/clear headlights and taillights.
scrapdog: will bring cash
--OEM Softtop swap (if not done before) and hopefully headlight
Luder94: $$$ and some liquor
--Depending on which S2K, Radiator hoses, Intake elbow, and diffuser OR Amps and Speakers
m02pilot:
Chris S2K:
--SS brake lines & fluid
Zgradis: $$$ maybe some extra liquor
--Spark plugs(if someone has done it before or knows how to do it), maybe trans fluid, maybe diff fluid, check my O2 sensor, clutch bleed(if someone can help me), check and blow out air filter, and my oil (if anyone knows how to reset the internal counter for the oil change, so I can change it before the light comes on). Maybe other stuff I can't think of...
IS300STeeZ:I can bring whatever.
This sounds like fun, I am definitely in if it's nice out! And if I don't get around to it first, installing a Berk Test Pipe, maybe some fluids.
Blendo: Nothing to do on my own S, but I will fill my trunk with buckets, wash stuff, my full detailing kit, tools and another low down floor jack and pair of stands if needed. I can work with whomever wants anything from a coat of good carnuba wax to a compound/polish/seal/wax job! I know some of the black S's from the meet last weekend need thr swirls taken out!
IBMcpa: am a maybe for this. will bring $$, wine. can assist with cooking. need: rear dif fluid change, brake fluid flush & front pads swapped, maybe trans fluid change?
s2k_636: (tentative)Just wanna hang out and help whoever. I'll just give $$.
jas2k06: I'll bring $$$$
-- Need to install K&N FIPK intake(Thanks to Rock Bottom meet for helping me choose this intake)
jeggy +1-------diff fluid, oil change, install front sway bar, valve adjustment, brake fluid change, rotate wheels, mulderize headlights, sharpen wiper blades, tighten muffler bearings, remove spring spacer.
sg_s2k: $$$
-- No car stuff
MrsCBLude: $ and CBLude and whatever you want us to bring???
s2k124 - $ and maybe spark plugs and detailing...but mostly to learn something new.
RAIN H8R: Bringing my knowledge and a special gift to all. Also doing 8 intake retainers
Rfd671: $$ if i could get my headlights thrown in with charlies that would be awesome! i also have a new soft top that i need to put on, but it sounds like its going to be a pretty busy day as it is, so i wont worry about that
knowledgeispower: will bring some tools/air compressor/$ for food. would like to do retainers/keepers.
K1ngfunK: $$ and frying abilities, rear control arm swap and rear sway bar adjustment if possible. s2k stuff gets priority.
PTHermes: $$ Reinstall test pipe, roll rear fenders, valve adjustment if time allows.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:19 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Okay, I broke down the list to only include work to be done. Should give us a better idea of the amount of work so we can get things done quickly to accommodate everyone. Please update accordingly (some mentioned they might have stuff done beforehand). Probably easiest to quote and update to keep formatting.

S2000 Work
Aquatic: Oil, front lip
sw05s2k: Hard top headliner, SS wing
Mountain-man: rear sway-bar, intake, radiator plate, plug cover, hood struts, fenders Rolled
scrapdog: OEM Softtop swap, headlight
Luder94: Radiator hoses, Intake elbow, and diffuser OR Amps and Speakers
Chris S2K: SS brake lines & fluid
Zgradis: Spark plugs, trans fluid, diff fluid, check O2 sensor, clutch bleed, air filter, oil
IS300STeeZ: Test Pipe, some fluids.
Blendo: will help with detailing
IBMcpa: dif fluid, brake fluid, front pads, trans fluid
jas2k06: K&N FIPK intake
jeggy: diff fluid, oil, front sway bar, valve adjustment, brake fluid, rotate wheels, mulderize headlights, sharpen wiper blades, tighten muffler bearings, remove spring spacer
s2k124: spark plugs, detailing
RAIN H8R: 8 intake retainers
Rfd671: headlights thrown in with charlies, new soft top
knowledgeispower: retainers/keepers
PTHermes: test pipe, roll rear fenders, valve adjustment

Non-S2000 Work
ruexp67: HID fog lights, bluetooth module
M.M.'s+1: intake, header, exhaust on a pontiac vibe
K1ngfunK: rear control arm swap, rear sway bar adjustment

Helping
lemonjuice
patinum
m02pilot
s2k_636
sg_s2k
MrsCBLude
CBLude
Old 03-26-2010, 06:25 AM

Updated...going to do the trans fluid as well.

S2000 Work
Aquatic: Oil, front lip
sw05s2k: Hard top headliner, SS wing
Mountain-man: rear sway-bar, intake, radiator plate, plug cover, hood struts, fenders Rolled
scrapdog: OEM Softtop swap, headlight
Luder94: Radiator hoses, Intake elbow, and diffuser OR Amps and Speakers
Chris S2K: SS brake lines & fluid
Zgradis: Spark plugs, trans fluid, diff fluid, check O2 sensor, clutch bleed, air filter, oil
IS300STeeZ: Test Pipe, some fluids.
Blendo: will help with detailing
IBMcpa: dif fluid, brake fluid, front pads, trans fluid
jas2k06: K&N FIPK intake
jeggy: diff fluid, oil, front sway bar, valve adjustment, brake fluid, rotate wheels, mulderize headlights, sharpen wiper blades, tighten muffler bearings, remove spring spacer
s2k124: spark plugs, trans fluid
RAIN H8R: 8 intake retainers
Rfd671: headlights thrown in with charlies, new soft top
knowledgeispower: retainers/keepers
PTHermes: test pipe, roll rear fenders, valve adjustment

Non-S2000 Work
ruexp67: HID fog lights, bluetooth module
M.M.'s+1: intake, header, exhaust on a pontiac vibe
K1ngfunK: rear control arm swap, rear sway bar adjustment

Helping
lemonjuice
patinum