Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

GO WHITE SOX

Old 10-17-2005, 02:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go Konerko! MVP baby!

I was following Paul when he was in the minors...got a ball autographed by him after he hit threeo homers in one game against the Wichita Wranglers...says "Paul Konerko 3 hm runs xx/xx/xxxx" or something to that measure. Maybe it'll be worth something some day!
Old 10-17-2005, 06:15 AM

way to go WHITE SOX!!

im proud!! even though I HATE BASEBALL!
Old 10-24-2005, 05:23 PM

Between my car, the Sox, and the Bears, my wallet and liver are getting their asses kicked.
I'm spending way too much on my car, who am I, Lee or Urmil?
And I'm spending way too much on booze. I've been to two playoff games so far and have gone out for all of them. Every time I go out my tab has been over $100. At this rate, I'm spending $1000 a week on my car and liquor. In order to keep this up I would have to start charging the prostitutes I sleep with.
It's worth it to see the SOX kick ass. We may never see this again.
I guess my car is worth it too. It doesn't look like I'm driving a Ford Tempo when I park next to Lee's or Urmil's car. I guess I can include Pete now too.
Two more games to go, then I can rehydrate.

I'm really living up to my Irish heritage.

Again,
Sox v Houston
Sox in 6.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:00 AM

Take 1 game in houston and it's over baby!!!
Old 10-25-2005, 06:57 AM

go sox boys GOOOO!

we're gonna win this bitch
Old 10-26-2005, 05:44 AM

One more.
That game last night almost killed my nerves. I hope they win it tonight.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:42 AM

i hate it when houston puts men on base, i'm glad sox pitching always came thru in the clutch.
Old 10-26-2005, 07:15 AM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts

The bar I was at last night, there was a die-hard fan there. When the first run for the Sox came in the 5th, he bought the whole bar drinks for the whole 5th inning rally.

It was good...everyone got slosh drunk, and then sobered up for the 1391749 innings. The guy, I'm sure had a tab like you wouldn't believe. The cheapest livation was an $8 beer last night. Then again, this is a place known for it's micro-brews...namely their Victory Ale.

It worked out for the guy...he probably had every drink bought for him after that evening. It worked out for all the fans watching as well....the Sox won: 3-0!!!!
Old 10-26-2005, 07:51 AM

Can you imagine being at the game. the ppl are cut off in the 7th inning, by the time the games over they are all hungover as hell.

The moral of the story is, if you are going to sit in some $500 seats, bring a backup flask.

or

the moral of the story is, thank god for bars and telebishun, where there aint no 7th inning cutoff.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:56 AM

Received 69 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by moonliver,Oct 26 2005, 09:51 AM
Can you imagine being at the game. the ppl are cut off in the 7th inning, by the time the games over they are all hungover as hell.

The moral of the story is, if you are going to sit in some $500 seats, bring a backup flask.

or

the moral of the story is, thank god for bars and telebishun, where there aint no 7th inning cutoff.
Now it makes so much sense of why there was so much noise from the crowd up until the top of 9th. Then the crowd just seemed to die after that.

See how liquor sales can negatively affect the home field advantage?! I like it...it's like this year is Sox destiny. (So now I hope that I haven't just jinxed the team to drop the next four in a row).

BTW, I have a prediction for next year. What the hardcore Sox-hating Cub fans hate the Sox even more next season. Also watch for many past Cubs fans to be rooting for the Sox next year.

How can you not love the "blue-collar" team that has very good to great seating available at home games the day of the game and $2.50 beers. Where as the northside ballpark is constantly sold-out of even the average seats, and attendees cannot go without spending at least $75 on concessions and other crap at the ballpark before the 7th inning stretch.

Go White Sox!!!.....last year after the Red Sox did their thing, I knew it would be time for some of the other cursed teams to succeed as well.

Quick Reply: GO WHITE SOX