Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

First Tech Day! March 29th! Come out!

Old 03-15-2014, 05:57 AM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Haven't seen yo guys for a while, I may swing out pending work and other activities.
Old 03-15-2014, 11:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

List of work to do:
Timbagoo - Wrapping Trunk, replacing a ball joint, possibly Diff/Trans fluid, Intake install, Wang mounting or just
klui - Oil change... I think?
Emster - Diff/trans fluid, exhaust polishing, greasing my shaft ( )
blackfx35 - replace driver side fender lining, change clear side markers to amber (if you have mint/new oem amber side markers please PM me) and oil change if it's needed after winter storage.
Phong - it happens every time, someones gonna ask for help and i just end up doing the entire job.
Civ2S/Alex - valve adjustment

List of people attending:
Chris - Official Babysitter
hecash - (if my mother says it's okay)
Barrera - Official Assistant Babysitter
K1ngfunK - That asshole who won't show up in an S2000
klui - Hanging out with the peeps!
Emily - Official S2000 Lady attendee (Unless Dez decides to attend )
blackfx35 -
des_si -
Guests of phong-?
imarcr2-
Danwolski
z_speed- Official point at things under the hood guy
Heytroyyy - attending to meet fellow s2ki.com members.
Kanjo.Nick - attending to meet fellow s2ki.com members... and drink/share a few beers.
CohnOnCohn - Miguel - #TTR Jack of all trades i.e. Meat Wrangler (griller), #TTR Bouncer, S2000 Bible bringer, Heckler
Old 03-16-2014, 11:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

List of work to do:
Timbagoo - Wrapping Trunk, replacing a ball joint, possibly Diff/Trans fluid, Intake install, Wang mounting or just
blackfx35 - replace driver side fender lining, change clear side markers to amber (if you have mint/new oem amber side markers please PM me) and oil change if it's needed after winter storage.
Phong - it happens every time, someones gonna ask for help and i just end up doing the entire job.
nbauti2 - swap back to track pads & rotors

blackfx35 -
des_si -
Guests of phong-?
imarcr2-
Danwolski
Kanjo.Nick - attending to meet fellow s2ki.com members... and drink/share a few beers.
CohnOnCohn - Miguel - #TTR Jack of all trades i.e. Meat Wrangler (griller), #TTR Bouncer, S2000 Bible bringer, Heckler

I'll have my own jack stands but if I could use someone's jack that'd be awesome! Mine's not that portable.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:04 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

List of work to do:

blackfx35 -
des_si -
Guests of phong-?
imarcr2-
Danwolski
Scrapdog - Official "Pizza Delivery Boy" - sorry i have no yellow skyline (if my wife says it's okay)

Thanks for setting this up Chris , I can help with many things from changing brakes , to help wrapping a car , so ill be there to just help out and point at the work your doing and telling you 15 different ways that would be better in doing them , also last year , I picked up the pizza , so I can get pizza after we have a collection , if need be.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by nbauti2
I'll have my own jack stands but if I could use someone's jack that'd be awesome! Mine's not that portable.
I have a low pro jack and 4 stands. I sure I can get a few more stands and an additional jack or 2 so I wouldn't worry about that.

Originally Posted by ScrapDog
Thanks for setting this up Chris , I can help with many things from changing brakes , to help wrapping a car , so ill be there to just help out and point at the work your doing and telling you 15 different ways that would be better in doing them , also last year , I picked up the pizza , so I can get pizza after we have a collection , if need be.
It's a tech day...everyone can help everyone! I am by no means the s2000 mechanic master so I'm just around to facilitate the space and help where needed!

As for food, let's wait till day off to see how much food is brought and who is around for lunch/dinner. Jewel is very close so if need be you can make a meat run...or pizza
Old 03-17-2014, 06:38 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Received 17 Likes on 6 Posts

List of work to do:

blackfx35 -
des_si -
Guests of phong-?
imarcr2-
Danwolski
Scrapdog - Official "Pizza Delivery Boy" - sorry i have no yellow skyline (if my wife says it's okay)
Patinum - official guy who honks your horn while you're working under the hood of the car because it's always funny (unless it happens to me)
Old 03-17-2014, 08:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

List of work to do:
Timbagoo - Wrapping Trunk, replacing a ball joint, possibly Diff/Trans fluid, Intake install, Torque Axle nuts, Wang mounting or just

blackfx35 -
des_si -
Guests of phong-?
imarcr2-
Danwolski
Patinum - official guy who honks your horn while you're working under the hood of the car because it's always funny (unless it happens to me),

Updated since I need to get my Nuts tightened. Also, something in your post should be involving exploding torque wrenches Patinum, just sayin...
Old 03-17-2014, 10:42 AM

List of work to do:

blackfx35 -
des_si -
Guests of phong-?
imarcr2-
Danwolski
Thecleaner- most likely will join kingfunk in the non s2000. can bring tools since i live in the same town.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:04 PM

Awesome! Thanks for putting this thing together Chris!

blackfx35 -
des_si -
Guests of phong-?
imarcr2-
Danwolski
JaS2k06- intake swap- ill bring cheese its lol lots and lots of cheese its!!!
Old 03-18-2014, 10:01 AM

Wedding on this day. That sucks ass. Have fun everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Reply: First Tech Day! March 29th! Come out!