Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

Fender Rolling

Old 03-14-2013, 12:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fender Rolling

I'm looking for someone to roll my fenders. Nothing extreme just need the rears rolled with a tab relocate and the fronts rolled as well.

Im willing to pay and or feed and provide beer.

I am located in the northwest burbs and willing to travel somewhere. I would prefer to have someone who has done this a couple times so my fenders don't get f*#ked.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/pts/3679459602.html
found this in craigslist.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hecash
I thought that GT Motorsports in Schaumburg was very expert at doing this, especially on the S2000.
Where is this place? I really don't want some random guy that will hack the shit out of my fenders.

Like I said I will pay and pay well as long as its a legit job.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:08 PM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

If you still need a good fender roller, talk to Tommy at Ill Garage, and of course GT Motoring does decent work too. If you need another guy closer to you, PM me and I can help you out.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by TofuProductions
If you still need a good fender roller, talk to Tommy at Ill Garage, and of course GT Motoring does decent work too. If you need another guy closer to you, PM me and I can help you out.

My good friend and fellow S member rolls. He just did two of our fellow UMW members Saturday. Very reasonable price. Especially compared to ILL garage. Tommy does good work, but like I said, they are expensive (I had mine done by tommy before my buddy got a tool)

He is located in Plainfield (about 4 min off of 55 and weber)

PM me for info of your interested. I'm sure he'd be happy to help.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by essstwokay
Originally Posted by TofuProductions' timestamp='1363489684' post='22408796

My good friend and fellow S member rolls. He just did two of our fellow UMW members Saturday. Very reasonable price. Especially compared to ILL garage. Tommy does good work, but like I said, they are expensive (I had mine done by tommy before my buddy got a tool)

He is located in Plainfield (about 4 min off of 55 and weber)

PM me for info of your interested. I'm sure he'd be happy to help.
Editish- NOT bashing ILL. They do phenomenal work there. Just trying to save you some $$. I can vouch for my buddy. He's done about 30 cars. And probably 6 s2000's.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:27 PM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Oh no doubt, I'm not close to the guys at ILL or anything, I've stopped by a few times with old buddies that have 240s etc.. but I personally have never gone there. I do vouch for GTMotoring and one6motorsports though.

I'm sure your insight helps out just as much if not more since they charge less than shops do (one6moto charges only 50/hr). If you don't mind, can you PM me his info? I may send a few guys his way.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:04 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mark said $50/hr? Yuck.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by TofuProductions
Oh no doubt, I'm not close to the guys at ILL or anything, I've stopped by a few times with old buddies that have 240s etc.. but I personally have never gone there. I do vouch for GTMotoring and one6motorsports though.

I'm sure your insight helps out just as much if not more since they charge less than shops do (one6moto charges only 50/hr). If you don't mind, can you PM me his info? I may send a few guys his way.

My buddies info? Or we're you replying to someone else?
Haha.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:14 AM

One6 does do a good job on fenders. If I remember it was around $150-200 for all 4 corners.

GT wouldn't touch the fronts on my car. The fenders are too thin and I don't think they wanted that liability

Quick Reply: Fender Rolling