Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

August 2009 UMW FS/WTB thread

Old 08-24-2009, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello all-

Due to a recent addition to my family, I am forced to sell my well-cared for 2000 Honda S2000. The car has a silverstone exterior paired with the much desired red leather interior. The vehicle is in excellent condition both mechanically and aesthetically. It has a very low 30,100 original miles on it. This is do to the fact that it was stored during all the winters, and only driven when the weather was decent. This car has been dealer maintained and I have the records neatly placed in a binder (30,000 mile service has been completed). The car has a clean carfax and has never been in an accident. The car is all stock and has NO mechanical modifications whatsoever. I have added privacy glass, 2- cup holder center console (OEM- taken from newer S2000's), newer OEM S2000 shift knob. OEM car cover, OEM rear seat pocket, OEM windscreen and professionally installed premium sound (very tastefully done). Please not the OEM hardtop in the pictures is not included in this price. I plan to sell that separately, but would like to give the future owner of this vehicle a chance at buying it. The convertible black top is in good condition (as it barely gets used). Please either email me or call me at 630.999.1200 if you interested.

]

Old 08-24-2009, 01:03 PM

Up for sale is my 2005 Yamaha R1, the bike is in mint condition, adult owned, never dropped or abused ( no wheelies & etc. ). It just rolled over 10,400 miles and includes the following:
-Newer tires ( 2k miles)
-Newer brakes ( 2k miles)
-Stainless Steel Brake lines (2k miles)
-LED lights, flash mount turn signals and custom wired turn signals in front headlights
-Under tail license plate mount with LED light
-Frame sliders
-tank scratch pad
-A&R race exhaust baffles ( not installed)
-reflective red wheel stripes

This thing is mint and ready to ride! Just changed the oil too. Asking price is $6700 but I am open to reasonable offers. TITLE IN HAND!

its also up on CL here:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/mcy/1339962763.html

Rich
Old 08-28-2009, 04:33 PM

Here we go.

1. Got 2 soft top Covers for sale. One from a 2007 new in packaging and other is a 2001(I never used it and it has been sitting in the garage. No idea on price and shipping. Throw out offers. If you came to pick up Id do $10.

2. Honda s2000 car cover with bag. (its the honda dust cover)
Looking to get $70 shipped. Comes with sign

3. s2k car collection included signed spoon s2k
$100 for the set.

4. G-force Racing Helmet. Used around 6 sessions worth. $100 shipped

Old 08-29-2009, 09:14 PM

For Sale guidelines:

4. Selling an item on S2ki is a privilege, not a right.

The site policy is that all items for sale go into the main For Sale forum, and are moderated by the moderators of that forum. The site rules also prohibit non-members from selling items. It also prevents people from acting as a proxy and selling an item for another person (particularly a non-member.)

....Posts that do not comply with the policy here will be deleted or overwritten with the rules without any additional warning. If you have questions, PM either Luder94, or Chazzguitar.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:32 AM

Well the time has come to sell my S. I assumed I would have this car for a long time but I'm closing on my first home and need to get something bigger. The car right now has 86,xxx miles on it. I do daily drive it so the miles are going up. It's been babied its whole life. The gentleman I purchased it from took as good of care as I do. Garage kept almost it's whole life, rarely sees snow. Black carpet was installed instead of the traditional red. I think it looks super sexy this way with the red seats and door panels. I have both red and black floormats to go with the car. Also has OEM Front and rear Lip. The car has Eibach pro lowering springs giving it a 1 inch drop, a ricks countersunk shift knob and a green drop in filter for better MPG, tinted windows and a GPS dash holder to mount your GPS also a brand new paging alarm installed. That’s it for mods. The car has only seen Mobile 1 full synthetic every 2800 miles. Runs and drivers amazing. At 54,000 miles the valves were adjusted as well as transmission fluid changed and all routine maintenance done up until now. All the Honda recalls were taken care of. The main one I know about was the seatbelts not locking. Everything is up to date. The car is beautiful. A brand new soft-top was installed with the glass window less than 2 years ago. Car used to have a hard top on so this soft top is brand new. Looks great! Tires are in good condition; brakes were done not long ago. The car has obvious rock chips for being a daily driven and some wear on the drivers bolsters from getting in and out but nothing horrible. It does have 1 door ding on the drivers side. Since the lowering springs were installed the cars ABS light kicked on. I'm positive nothing was damaged. Please email me if you're interested. I have another car I'm interested in getting so this one has to go.

I'm interested in selling outright for $10,500 but am willing to entertain offers. Please email me if you're interested. I will not be giving joy rides. Car has a clean title, I do still owe around 5 grand on the title.

This picture is before the springs were added