Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

Anyone from the SE Michigan Area?

Old 06-11-2002, 08:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TequilaBob
I am looking for a shop that put a vortech or comptech supercharger on my S2k. I live in Bloomfield Hills. Mine is the red one that had the wild yellow and white graphics on it until I decided to go undercover. This car needs 400 ponies.
www.payntechnologies.com they are in Troy.
Old 06-11-2002, 08:22 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dlq04
[B]

??
Old 06-11-2002, 08:22 AM

I installed the Comptech S/C myself. It wasn't that hard. The Vortech S/C is looking very nice.
Old 06-27-2002, 12:56 PM

"240 Gordy" doesnt have a blower on his car. He lives near me, Im from Kalamazoo Also by the way.
Old 06-28-2002, 05:45 AM

I found a place!!!! It is Payn Technologies. If anyone else is interested in a blower Tom Payn is your guy. My Vortech unit goes in mid-July. I expect it to be very quick. I still have a couple of pair of Depends, if somebody wants a ride in it. I think it should keep up with my 930 Turbo and that's quick folks.
Old 07-17-2002, 08:53 AM

I just found this thread......Glad to see those who I know are here as well..
Hello all.
Old 07-21-2002, 07:42 PM

Well,

I grew up in SE Michigan (bloomfield) and went to school at UofM, I've been in los angeles for a while now but I'm back in bloomfield for a time, We should organize a meet. I know there is an autox in ypsi on the 28th of july...So lets plan to meet up and maybe catch some dinner or what not afterwards. I used to be very active in the Detroit SCCA a few years ago so between myself and other regular autoxers it should be nice. Or just come out to watch if we get a good idea of the number of ppl coming myself and other early comers can try to get a spot in the paddock all together.

PM me or post here if anyone's interested.

fais
Old 08-02-2002, 06:30 PM

Hello all, I live S of Jackson. Just found this site today. Have not performed any modifications to my s2k yet - do have the Honda assessories. Mine was the first out of Toledo serial #304. Silverstone/black
earn4evr@netscape.net
Old 08-02-2002, 08:05 PM

Received 5,786 Likes on 3,407 Posts

fais,

Not sure if you got any PMs, but don't dispare. . . things are slow in MI with the S2k and few people read this stuff as a result.

TESR,

Welcome to the site. The web site is a great resource. Things are slow in MI and there doesn't seem to be much interest for getting together... so far. Is kinda funny since there are at least five S2000s in Jackson that I know of. Three silver/reds, one yellow, and a black.

For anyone interested there's a Vintage race at Waterford Hills on Sat, Aug 3 and I think some S2000 may show. I posted the details on another thread.
Old 08-05-2002, 04:37 PM

Great to be here!!

Just bought my 2000 two weeks ago.

I live in Sylvan Lake, and actually just noticed another newly purchased one in my neighborhood... I'll probably tell him about this site, as i've blown most of my day on it, and am NOT slowing down.

I'm a red, 2000 model year (I practically STOLE it... 5500 orig miles!!!) Ya can catch me on woodward a lot. (or at least ya can try...LOL) Licence plate (Sec. O' State permitting) should read "STYLER" stop me and say hey.

I also tend bar at a couple of local nightclubs, so there may be a free beer in it fer ya!!

Quick Reply: Anyone from the SE Michigan Area?