Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

2005 Season, Tech Session 1: Basic Detail day

Old 03-31-2005, 06:12 AM

Received 70 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by benighted,Mar 30 2005, 10:25 PM
hey luder, please put me down as a maybe. i have to catch chus & ceballos (some spanish djs from madrid woohoo) at sound-bar friday night...so i don't know how functional i will be that early in the morning. haha but i will try to make it, and i will bring food if i do.
Come anyway....I know I'll be hard pressed for Saturday morning. The wife and I (along with some friends) got tickets to a private showing of Russell Peters (if you don't know who he is, especially if you're Indian, you are missing out on one of the most funniest stand up comics for the past couple of years).

The private show includes a private reception that starts at 7PM, followed by dinner at 9PM, the show starting at 12PM, and then to a private party at Narcisse starting at 2AM. I'm there for the whole thing!

What may happen is that Matt (my co-instructor), may have to come over, set up, do the instruction, start the grill and the food, then wake me up .

I'll be up and at 'em...don't worry folks.

As for folks on the list and the last few that signed up, look for a PM from me with my phone number on it. Give me a call between the PM and Saturday morning to get directions or an address. I'll ask kindly not to publish the address on-line.
Old 03-31-2005, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Luder, if you are sleeping when I show up, don't worry, I'll entertain myself in a certain DC/K-series that I keep hearing about. New meaning to Zoom...Zoom...

Should be a fun time!

Old 03-31-2005, 10:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Darnit, I could really use the lessons here. But I have a meeting from 9 to 1 in Chicago, so realistically I couldn't get there til 130ish, which will probably be too late huh?
Old 03-31-2005, 10:42 AM

Urmil, looks like I wont be able to make it to this one...I have some stuff i have to finish up at the office early Saturday but I will make it out to UBAB...hopefully it will be on the 7th
Old 03-31-2005, 01:08 PM

PM's should be sent. Please let me know in this thread if you did not get one!

If you did not get a PM and you signed up for attending, please PM me your conatct number!

As of last count we have 15-19 attendees.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:50 PM

i got the PM, and i will try to make it...i'm guessing around 11am or so if i can wake up. so do you live in a mansion with a parking lot? there are going to be quite a few cars!
Old 04-01-2005, 05:56 AM

No....no mansion, yet. 15 cars is nothing. So far the largest UBAB was host to 60 cars. There's plenty of street parking on two sides of my house, so no worries.
Old 04-01-2005, 08:11 AM

i might be over just to hang out.

I will be doing a set of brakes in the morning so depending on when that is done i will head over.

I'd like to check out the integra a little more.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rollins2k,Apr 1 2005, 11:11 AM
i might be over just to hang out.

I will be doing a set of brakes in the morning so depending on when that is done i will head over.

I'd like to check out the integra a little more.
Yea, I'd like to check out the Integra too. Hopefully we will make it back up to Chicago soon.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:35 AM

Ok....I'm heading out from work...this will be the last time I check this thread for the weekend.

If you need anything and you were on the list, just call me. I have yet to hear from anyone, so hopefully I get some calls either tonight (before 7PM) or sometime tomorrow.

My mobile phone will off as of 7PM tonight until midnight. If you get my voicemail, please leave me a message. I will return calls tomorrow around 9AM.

I wil be up around 6AM in the morning tomorrow, so don't feel like it's too early to call me on my cell.

BTW, my home phone will be disconnected either today or tomorrow morning.

Quick Reply: 2005 Season, Tech Session 1: Basic Detail day