UMW Market Forsale forum. Members only.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Alpine White 2008 STI - clean-20k miles - 100k warranty

Old 01-31-2012, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Alpine White 2008 STI - clean-20k miles - 100k warranty

I have decided to sell my 2008 Aspen White STI and get back into a RWD car.

I am the second owner of the vehicle, just rolled over 20k miles ( will go up as its my Daily driver). The car is really CLEAN, no accidents, no unusual wear or tear, bone stock. The previous owner installed a full aftermarket stereo system with a Kenwood touch screen navigation with aux inputs, 5 channel Infitity amp and a 12" Boston Acoustic sub. The previous owner also had a P&L Cat-back which I have taken off the car. ( You can clearly tell nothing else has ever been taken off the car nor that the vehicle had any repairs performed, the downpipe bolts, screws on the IC clamp, intake and ect all look untouched!) Before I purchased the vehicle I also performed a compression/leakdown test which came back perfect.

The vehicle has aftermarket bumper to bumper warranty good until 100k miles or Dec 2015. The warranty allows you to take it into any ASE repair facility and also covers your rental car fees. The car also has legal tints all around with lifetime warranty from Umbra in Schaumburg.

Right now the car is on winter wheels and tires which are EVO 8 Enkei with 235 snow tires, the oem 18" wheels have 80-90% thread left on the original tires. The STI also comes with dimming mirrors and SPT short throw which were on the car when purchased new.

I am asking $29,000 for the car with the 100k warranty. The price can be reduced if I cancel the aftermarket warranty at which point the car will still be covered under the oem subaru powertrain warranty until 60k or late 2013. ( I have to check the dates). The winter wheel/tire combo is not included.

The vehicle is still financed with Pentagon Federal Credit Union, if you're looking for a loan they're currently offering 1.9% on used cars. The vehicle will not be released until the funds clear.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

driver's door panel

Front passenger door panel

left rear passenger door panel

right rear passenger door panel

Kenwood Touch screen head unit features Garmin Navigation, Satelite radio and Ipod integration

Engine

Trunk with 12" boston sub & 5 channel amp.

Clamp on the intake assembly- clearly showing no marks indicating that the intake assembly has never been modified.

Bolt on the Intercooler bracket, appears it has never been taken off

Close up of the TMIC clamp, the clamp appears to have never been taken off the vehicle confirming that the vehicle has never had any turbo, downpipe, tmic aftermarket parts/modification.

Here are some blemishes on the driver's door.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. I have a full Auto Check vehicle history report which I can e-mail any interested parties.

Rich