UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Sky Insurance

Old 03-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Par

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does the time of the year make a difference to insurance quotes?

Sky couldnt get near my renewal price from Adrian Flux in Dec 11, car has since been on a laid up policy but looking to get it back on the road end of this month, any chance it might be more competitive this time of the year?
Old 03-21-2012, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Par
Does the time of the year make a difference to insurance quotes?

Sky couldnt get near my renewal price from Adrian Flux in Dec 11, car has since been on a laid up policy but looking to get it back on the road end of this month, any chance it might be more competitive this time of the year?
The time of year does not really make a difference although rate changes are regular for insurers.

You are welcome to PM me your details and I can revisit the quotation from December.

Thank you

Ollie
Sky Insurance

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html
Old 03-31-2012, 08:33 AM

Rang up and spoke to Luke today got a great deal although very similar to flux and I think they would have matched it.
The hard sell just before I paid up about only beating my previous quote if I bought it while on the phone was a bit much but none the less I got a great deal and I was happy with the price so won't complain too much.
Seems end of the month is time to buy my online comparison quotes from admiral miraculously dropped by 260 quid so I'm guessing everyone has quotas to fill.
Karl
Old 04-10-2012, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Karl_h
Rang up and spoke to Luke today got a great deal although very similar to flux and I think they would have matched it.
The hard sell just before I paid up about only beating my previous quote if I bought it while on the phone was a bit much but none the less I got a great deal and I was happy with the price so won't complain too much.
Seems end of the month is time to buy my online comparison quotes from admiral miraculously dropped by 260 quid so I'm guessing everyone has quotas to fill.
Karl
Every time I've skipped a year with Sky was with Admiral. They give good quotes for new customers. It's SO swings and roundabouts!
Old 04-12-2012, 02:21 PM

Yep just got my renewal through from Sky... Another year's no claims and the price has gone up by £100
I thought good business was about keeping existing customers, not about chasing new business!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Benjamico
Yep just got my renewal through from Sky... Another year's no claims and the price has gone up by £100
I thought good business was about keeping existing customers, not about chasing new business!
Hi,

if our renewal price is uncompetitive please drop me a PM and I'll have a look at it.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance
Old 04-13-2012, 10:08 AM

Currently considering purchasing a second car to use for motorway miles and such, since I have a policy already do Sky offer fully mirrored NCB on a 2nd car policy?
Old 04-13-2012, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sky Insurance
Originally Posted by Benjamico' timestamp='1334269302' post='21602674
Hi,

if our renewal price is uncompetitive please drop me a PM and I'll have a look at it.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance
I'm heading "down under" for the next three weeks, I'll drop you a line on my return

Cheers

Ben
Old 04-14-2012, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by ChilledBud
Currently considering purchasing a second car to use for motorway miles and such, since I have a policy already do Sky offer fully mirrored NCB on a 2nd car policy?

We can look to mirror the NCB over, this means we give you the same discount that would be given if you NCB was free to use on the second vehicle, the policy would start at 0 years NCB and after a year claim free would accrue it's own 1 year NCB.

Feel free to request a call back:

Thanks
Old 04-14-2012, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Benjamico
I'm heading "down under" for the next three weeks, I'll drop you a line on my return

Cheers

Ben
No problem.. if your renewal date is whilst you are away, the policy (if you pay by direct debits) will automatically renew.

Quick Reply: Sky Insurance