UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Sky Insurance

Old 02-06-2012, 01:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just got a quote from sky, very helpful and came in about £250-300 cheaper than anywhere else
Old 02-07-2012, 12:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dan_bourne
Just got a quote from sky, very helpful and came in about £250-300 cheaper than anywhere else
Thanks for the feedback
Old 02-22-2012, 03:38 AM
Community Organizer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Tried to get an on-line quote last week, got to the last page & your web page crashed - annoying, but to be fair, the very next morning some one from your office called and went through the quote with me. I did advise right at the start and multiple times throughout the call that my renewal with Adrian Flux was £488.

After going through all my details the best you guys could do was £628 and I was asked if I would like to take this policy - standard sales pitch I know, to which I replied "no, why would I want to pay £140 more than my renewal for the same level of cover" and we left it at that.

Today, I have had 3 phones calls:
1) asking me if I would like to take out a new policy at £628 to which I replied exactly the same as my quote above but did state that I would be interested if you could beat the Adrian Flux price.
2) a call to say that you were trying to beat my renewal price - a bit of a pointless call if you ask me
3) a call to say that you could take £70 off your quote thus still making it £70 more than my renewal for identical cover to which I again replied the same as my initial contact with you guys.

If you cannot compete with other brokers then fair enough, that's the way the market is & why people shop around but as per a previous comment from S2k_ed84 - wasted my time and yours as there was no need to contact me 4 times to establish what we had already done on day 1 - you couldn't beat my renewal price
Old 02-22-2012, 09:01 AM

Are you insuring 23 year olds on S2000's yet? I've had it 3 years now with 3 years no claims. IN10 though!
Old 02-22-2012, 12:10 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Dont think they do Tommy IIRC its over 25's.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:29 PM

That sucks! Guess I'll look elsewhere.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by blue monster
If you cannot compete with other brokers then fair enough, that's the way the market is & why people shop around but as per a previous comment from S2k_ed84 - wasted my time and yours as there was no need to contact me 4 times to establish what we had already done on day 1 - you couldn't beat my renewal price
I quite agree, I'll PM you in a moment for your details.

Whilst my team are encouraged to follow up on all quotations it seems we have been more than a little keen in this case.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

regards

Ollie
Sky Insurance
Old 02-23-2012, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by TommyS2000
Are you insuring 23 year olds on S2000's yet? I've had it 3 years now with 3 years no claims. IN10 though!
Hi,

we may be able to look at this yes, feel free to get in contact via the link below:

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Thanks
Old 02-28-2012, 04:52 AM

Just to say thankyou to all you at Sky for your help, I found all the chaps there very helpful and enjoyed the conversations.

Of course the fact that your quote beat the companies in opposition in cost, excess and level of cover helped a wee bit too!

Cheers all!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Laserlady
Just to say thankyou to all you at Sky for your help, I found all the chaps there very helpful and enjoyed the conversations.

Of course the fact that your quote beat the companies in opposition in cost, excess and level of cover helped a wee bit too!

Cheers all!
Glad we could help and thank you for the feedback

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Quick Reply: Sky Insurance