UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

PowerFlex Bushes kit now available at DMS

Old 02-29-2012, 05:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Powerflex has a lifetime guarentee even on this compliance bush? That is very impressive....

I can also see, if the bush has a rubber inside how compliance has been engineered in - thanks Dixon, more food for thought for me. I will be in contact soon about the work, I just need to work out weather I am going to go the full rebush or just replace my seized bushes.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes lifetime warrantee on the compliance bush from powerflex. It really a great piece engineered product, they have spent alot of time to make this right and cleverly combine the benefit of having spherical bearing like performance but also to keep the comfort and long life together(longer than oem/mugen as it is lifetime warrantee).
Old 03-07-2012, 12:32 PM

Hi Dixon,

Can I just send a payment to you for a set of bushes or do I have to do it through the online shop bit? As I said above, I don't need any nuts, bolts or cams. I don't need the compliance bushes or their fitting kit either. If you can put this all together for a 2003 car, can you let me know the full price including any discounts and delivery etc and I'll forward a payment on to you. (Need your address to send it to, is paypal ok? Or would you rather something else?)

Many thanks,

Chad.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:03 PM

I will drop you a pm tomorrow regarding the order or you can order it directly from www.racepartshop.com too and see whatelse you like there.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:28 PM

We now have spare set of early s2000 suspension arms and we can do exchange service if you want to get the arms change yourself. We can send you the arms with all bushes fitted and greased, also will be derust and paint it with anti rust paint. For 04 onward s2000, I will need your rear upper arms.

If you want to bring it in for us to do all the hardwork are also welcome and we can get the whole job done within a day now so you will not to need to leave the car here for a few days anymore,

Thanks

Dixon
Old 05-16-2012, 12:08 PM

hi dixon,

how much for the full bush kit and fitting, droplinks supplied by myself but fitted and lowering springs fitted and could this be done in a day or would you need the car for longer?

cheers

James
Old 05-22-2012, 05:48 AM

Yes we now have all arms and bushes in stock and can do it in a day. All bushes prices on page 1 and fitting is £700 plus vat.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:14 AM

Just to add, all Powerflex bushes comes with lifetime warrantee. That included the Front Compliance bush and that is normally the first bush to crack with the OEM or aftermarket Mugen bushes after a few years.

With Powerflex you will not have to worry about the bushes fail again for life, if it happen to crack or fail which is very unlikely, they will replace it for you Free of charge.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:04 AM

We can now also supply with all the arms powder coated for £160 plus VAT extras. Thats inc all 8 arms shot blast and powder coat to our default colour in Gun Metal.

Custom colour also available but will take a 2-3 days longer and at a cost of £30 extra.

Here are the finished result, they look amazing!

Old 07-03-2012, 06:21 AM

Before and After -

Quick Reply: PowerFlex Bushes kit now available at DMS