UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Genuine Mats from WB Performance!

Old 04-27-2015 | 04:28 PM

Just ordered a LHD set in red...looking forward to replacing my worn mats!
Old 04-28-2015 | 03:30 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by fangtastic
Just ordered a LHD set in red...looking forward to replacing my worn mats!
They are on the way!
Old 04-28-2015 | 04:56 AM

Just a quick note to anyone holding off due to shipping times (like I did for far too long) the seller's response and courier's shipping times are unbelievably fast: the record below starts about 50 minutes after I placed my order online:

Thanks Si, looking forward to a fresh interior incredibly soon!
Old 04-28-2015 | 05:44 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by pollenstein
Just a quick note to anyone holding off due to shipping times (like I did for far too long) the seller's response and courier's shipping times are unbelievably fast: the record below starts about 50 minutes after I placed my order online:

Thanks Si, looking forward to a fresh interior incredible soon!
Thanks for posting that - we pride ourselves on the speed of the worldwide services - some of the land routes take a few extra days but normally most receive them within 48 hours!
Old 04-29-2015 | 08:38 AM
15 Year Member

Are most people here installing them per OEM instructions? i.e. cutting the carpet and installing the bracket underneath?

or do people just lay them down without the brackets?

i hate doing ireversible things but i guess since my hump is starting to show worn signs, it might just be a neccesary evil...

and +1 on the fast shipping. Thanks Si!
Old 05-03-2015 | 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Hakkaboy
Are most people here installing them per OEM instructions? i.e. cutting the carpet and installing the bracket underneath?

or do people just lay them down without the brackets?

i hate doing ireversible things but i guess since my hump is starting to show worn signs, it might just be a neccesary evil...

and +1 on the fast shipping. Thanks Si!
I put the brackets in. Two of the slits were already in the carpet (looked precision-cut, so I guess they'd been there for ever) WIth the holes already in place in the floorplan, and the kit containing the grommets to hold the screws, it wasn't very arduous. I reckon if I unscrewed the brackets, you wouldn't be able to see the 1" cuts I made in the carpet or the holes where the screw went.

Me, I love knowing that its done properly.
Old 05-03-2015 | 02:58 PM
15 Year Member

Thanks, by the way in case anyone is curious, the 2 rear pieces that fit over the hump lays down perfectly on top without the use of any brackets

I'm just going to leave mine in like this for a while since I usually have a pair of cheap rubber mats on top of my oem mats anyways so there's no point in me putting in the nice jdm front pieces just to be all covered up. The main point of getting these was to prevent further wear on the cross member and the rear pieces will do a fabulous job
Old 05-04-2015 | 12:21 PM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by Hakkaboy
Thanks, by the way in case anyone is curious, the 2 rear pieces that fit over the hump lays down perfectly on top without the use of any brackets

I'm just going to leave mine in like this for a while since I usually have a pair of cheap rubber mats on top of my oem mats anyways so there's no point in me putting in the nice jdm front pieces just to be all covered up. The main point of getting these was to prevent further wear on the cross member and the rear pieces will do a fabulous job
Just make sure nothing can move about and get stuck under any important pedals!
Old 05-27-2015 | 03:48 AM

Hi Si,

Might be worth updating the name of this thread with the new lower price as it might be reducing sales for you - I am very happy with my mats by the way, thanks for sorting!!!
Old 05-27-2015 | 10:26 AM
UK Trader

Good shout!!

I'll do it now - completely forgot about that - thanks for the nudge!

Quick Reply: Genuine Mats from WB Performance!