UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Genuine Mats from WB Performance!

Old 01-29-2015 | 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance

Good News -

After contacting the parts and Accessories Mananger for Honda UK regarding these popular and rare mats. He enquired to Japan and today I now have confirmation from them to re-instate the product for us providing we can fullfill the large order below.

I can order these via my contact at Honda UK.
Red mats quality sample image below:-

We would need to take deposits (ideally the full amount to make things simple).

Price will be £199.95 delivered to a mainland address (£195 collected from my warehouse at Hedge End for locals) - I can't get any lower than this as the dealer cost price has risen.

If everyone can confirm colours required as per the original thread I will have a better idea of the mix I will need to order.

Ideally payment in advance to keep things simple - Paypal £199.95 inc delivery to eshop@hendy-group.com

I should have a better idea of the ETA's in the next few days, these will be coming from Japan.

LHD will also be available - cost to be confirmed but should be the same, Please PM me for a shipping quote to your country as this will vary.

**** SHIPPING TO USA is £49.99 to mostly all states - removing the UK VAT makes the total price a very competitive £219.95 ****

So please add your name and state which colour below if your interested to purchase the Red or Black 4 Piece mats -(most popular versions), brand new in boxes with the securing brackets and fitting instructions.

Once payment has been processed; please reply in this thread, re-confirming your colour choice and either Paid in FULL or Deposit above. I will update the list accordingly.

For those who have not ordered from Hendy Performance below - please see our successful threads on the forum and feel free to ask any of our customers regarding our high level of service.

Pre-Order & Paid list in the next couple of reserved posts.

More images of the Red RHD mats when we had stock of them a few years ago are below:-

Just ordered!
Old 01-29-2015 | 10:55 AM
UK Trader

Thanks Shawn!
Old 02-02-2015 | 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance
Originally Posted by uh0h50' timestamp='1422505912' post='23485608
Just ordered my second set of black LHD mats via your website. Everything went smooth. Can't wait to get them!

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks Mike! Your order will be leaving us today by UPS!
Got them today. Talk about customer satisfaction. A+ again!
Old 02-03-2015 | 01:24 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by uh0h50
Got them today. Talk about customer satisfaction. A+ again!
Great! I am glad to be of service!

I am currently out of stock of the Black LHD but have 7 more due in the end of this week so feel free to order with confidence! More due in the following weeks also.

(Plenty of RED LHD in stock and good stocks of RED RHD and running down of Black RHD now!)
Old 02-11-2015 | 04:05 AM

Looking to get a black LHD set soon!
Old 02-11-2015 | 04:32 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by SHG_James
Looking to get a black LHD set soon!

I have all mats in stock ready to ship! Black and Red both LHD & RHD!

http://www.hendyeshop.co.uk/genuine-...et-26740-p.asp

Old 02-12-2015 | 06:48 AM
10 Year Member

Are the install instructions posted anywhere? I like the mats, but don't want to make any carpet cuts, drilling or alterations to the S. Can the mats be used without making any changes what-so-ever to the OEM layout (perhaps just taking out the original mats and laying down the new)? Thanks.
Old 02-12-2015 | 06:55 AM
UK Trader

You can lay them down, but for safety I wouldn't recommend it - but they come with full fitting instructions as per used by a Honda Technician. I don't have a scanner here but we have sold over 200 sets so someone will be here soon to answer your questions from an unbiased point of view!
Old 02-12-2015 | 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by ZZZZ
Are the install instructions posted anywhere? I like the mats, but don't want to make any carpet cuts, drilling or alterations to the S. Can the mats be used without making any changes what-so-ever to the OEM layout (perhaps just taking out the original mats and laying down the new)? Thanks.
There is a write up on this thread
Old 02-12-2015 | 11:07 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by ap2k7
Originally Posted by ZZZZ
There is a write up on this thread
Found this :-

Originally Posted by andrewhake

Very simple to install the new bracket in place of the original floor mat bracket on the drivers side. For the passenger side I didn't worry about directly mounting the bracket to the chassis as everything can be simply placed around the hump in the floor and everything stays in place just fine. It's amazing what a simple well designed pair of floor mats can do to the interior of the car, especially in combination with the seats. I may have to try a pair of the same mats in red to see how they look, but at the moment I love the all black look, with red seats, start button, and shift knob lettering. The material used on these mats is much better than the standard ones, particularly the passenger side where the shape and sturdiness should keep it from developing any weird ripples.

Quick Reply: Genuine Mats from WB Performance!